Great Red's Student

In the streets of konoha city,

A raven-haired boy is fighting some gangsters inside an ally. " Look punk, just leave or we will kill you. We are the hell agents ", said the one in the middle. " Y'know, if you think that name will scare me then, I want my money back.", Said the raven. One of the hell agents attacked but the raven bent down and kicked him outside the alley. When the raven laid his eyes on the rest, he launched and gave the other a clothesline which knocked them out.  When he came out of the alley a large beam of light guided him in and he disappeared with it.

In the Dimensional gap,

Great Red: (Hears something and notices it) What is happening ?

???(Raven): (falls down and is unconscious)

Great Red:  (Who is this young boy and what is he doing here?)

???(raven): (wakes up) Where am I?

Great Red: In the dimensional gap.

???(raven): Who are you dragon and how do you know Human language? (not scared but surprised)

Great Red: (surprised) I never saw a human not scared of me and be in the dimensional gap.

???(raven): You aren't that scary and how does dragons even exist?

Great Red: We do and I'm the dragon of dragons.

???(raven): That sounds awesome, I'm Sasuke Uchiha, it is a pleasure to meet you sir.

Great Red: Judging by your ability and strength you are a perfect host for the two.

Sasuke: Who?

Great Red: The twin sky dragons.you are not in your world.so do you want to be a host for them. I will train you on how to use their power.

Sasuke: (I have nothing to do in that world anyway.) Yes, I'll become a host.

Great Red: Good. (Beams of light emerge and fuses on Sasuke) Now let me tell you all about them.

After Great Red finishes telling the whole thing,

Sasuke: So the dragons are in the sacred gears.

Great Red: Yes and you can communicate to them in your mind.

Sasuke: Thanks, I'll talk to them when needed now let's train.

Great Red: Get ready my student, it is going to be hard.

Sasuke:  Hard is my middle name.

[ **** Edited Version.]

{ Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I've decided to refine this and my other works to make them more attractive and fine. Thanks for reading.}