You are the Greatest

In the Underworld, Gremory Palace

Sasuke POV

We came to the underworld. Rias brought me to a palace. It was her family's palace in her family state. We entered the palace, it was filed maids in the entrance and I also saw a little kid ran towards Rias and hug her. I thought it was cute.

Then, a lady (milf) who kinda looked like Rias but different hair colour came and greeted us

Then, a lady (milf) who kinda looked like Rias but different hair colour came and greeted us. She looked like Rias's sister but I know she's Rias's mother. She came near me.

 She came near me

Venelana POV

I saw milicus ran and hug Rias. I then went there to greet them. I saw Sasuke there. I went near him to greet him. Then I-

Venelana: Sasuke, how are you doing?

Sasuke: I am fine mam. I hope your doing well. Mrs Gremory.

Venelana: You know I am Rias's mother?

Sasuke: No, I guessed it because you both have similarities. (Stares at her face and then breasts).( looks up ).

Rias: Sasuke, I know you're 17 and can't control urges but please stop staring at my mom's breasts.

Sasuke: I didn't. (Blushed)

Akeno: Don't worry Sasuke, you can stare at mine after we go home.(winks).

Rias: (jealous)You can stare at mine too.

Venelana: (giggles)( enjoys what's happening).

Sasuke: Sorry.

Venelana: It's OK. You can always expect that from young men ( breasts juggle up and down).

Sasuke: ( blushes again ) okay.

Milicus: Rias, who is this?

Rias: He is my pawn.

Sasuke: Yeah, it's nice to meet you Milicus.

Milicus: Its nice to meet you too Sasuke-san.

Sasuke: Just Sasuke is fine. Well you're SirZechs's son right?