New School

In the dimensional gap after a year,

Great Red: That's enough. You have completed your training. Now, what do you want to do?

Sasuke:(thinks and says) I'd like to live in the mortal realm, join a school, and study for now. 

Great Red: well then,(gives Sasuke a ring) this ring can any nonliving thing in it. It contains cash to last for a lifetime, keys to a house in the mortal realm and also fake proof of you studied in another place. Live a happy life and protect yourself. I'd visit you in a human form sometime.

Sasuke: I'd be expecting you there shishuo. See you soon. (teleports)

Great Red: Yes, have a safe journey Sasuke.

In the mortal realm after 4 months,

Sasuke POV

I was walking towards kuoh acadamy. After entering it I saw two boys beat by the girls in the kendo club for peeking. I went to meet the principal and submitted my details. I had the highest grades in the previous School ( which is forged i.e fake). So they told me to go to class 1-A. While going I heard many girls staring and fangirling about me. This is how I look like in this uniform.

I went to class 1-A and introduced myself when the teacher told me to and let me sit in the third bench in the second row

I went to class 1-A and introduced myself when the teacher told me to and let me sit in the third bench in the second row. [At lunch break] 

I went and bought lunch. I sat under a tree near the old school building and ate my lunch. While eating I heard the windows of the building open so I looked at it and saw a girl with crimson hair . She saw and smiled at me and I smiled at her too. [Bell rings]. That was the bell and I went to class.

After school, I went home and did some homework.

The next day,

I walked in the school when a blonde guy came to me and told me that the president of the occult research club wants to meet me. I sensed that he was a devil. I said I'd come and meet the president. After school, I went to the old school building. When I went into the club room, I saw the school mascot koneko, the blonde guy kiba ( another school prince like me), and A blonde girl Asia of class 1-B. A girl having black hair (amazing figure and curves) the club treasurer Akeno and the crimson haired girl the president Rias. Rias told me to have a seat.

Rias POV

I saw the hot guy Sasuke come in. I told him to have a seat. Akeno was looking at him with a smile. I then asked him about who he is. He said that he is human and not  any other race such as us devils. I was surprised that he knew about the devils. Then I asked him if he wants to join my peerage. He thought for some moments and said yes. Hence I turned into a devil and I used 8 pawn pieces made him one of my servants. Sasuke then got up and asked kiba about the fan girls. Kiba answered Sasuke that it's a pain. Sasuke then went near kiba and said that they're on the same boat. I understood what they were talking about and asked Sasuke about his powers. He gave a reply I never expected, " Surprises are never good when revealed. " and sat. I was surprised and laughed. I replied, " Have it your way then. ". He gave me a smile which made my heart skip a beat. Then I ordered all of them to go home and they did. I went and took a shower and slept.

Sasuke POV

I walked to my house , finished homework , took a shower and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this.