Sleep Trouble

In kuoh academy last day before Sasuke faces Riser, Sasuke POV

I was walking to the club room to get some sleep as there are no one in it. Tommorow i have to face that little bitch.when I entered it I saw Rias and SirZechs talking about something. I went in. I stretched myself, asked permission and sat on the couch.

SirZechs POV

I saw Sasuke come in and sit. Then he started to fall asleep. I told my sister about it. She just placed his head on her lap. I never saw Rias doing something like this before to anyone. This makes me to investigate on Sasuke more. I told her that tommorow is the fight. She replied that she will bring Sasuke there. I just gave one last look at Sasuke and went back through a magic circle to the underworld.

Rias POV

I  was looking at Sasuke who was lying on my lap and just brought him to his room in his house. I made myself comfortable with him in his bed. [After 4 hours] I heard Sasuke scream like hell and I was shocked and just shook him. That forced him to wake up. When he woke he was just frozen with tears in his eyes. I could not see him like this so I hugged him saying everything is gonna be alright. He cried for some minutes and then slept on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep as well.

Sasuke POV

I woke up in the morning and felt something hugging me. When I saw who it was I snapped. It was Rias naked hugging me. I slowly turned to the other side and saw Akeno naked and she too was hugging me. I woke them up and asked

Sasuke: What is happening here?

Rias: you were very tired yesterday so I brought you to your room and slept with you as I need a hugging pillow.

Sasuke: Then what is Akeno doing here?

Akeno: I can't let Rias have you fully so I joined the party.

Sasuke: Dress up cause we need to eat breakfast and head to the underworld.

Rias: Done.

Downstairs,Akeno POV

I never knew Sasuke could cook this excellently. It tastes so good.  After finishing the meal I started a magic circle and we went to the underworld.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~