Chapter 5 :《He finally let out》

(Mia's POV)

- "Oh god !" I let out, without thinking.

Sean was shirtless on a queen sized bed, leaning on top of a guy, who had both his hands on Sean's butt. He had one hand on the side of the guy's chest, and the other in his hair. They were French kissing, and it seemed pretty intense.

They immediately stopped when they heard me. All three of us had wide oppened eyes, we were all pretty surprised, for many reasons.

I wasn't expecting to find them. And they were definitely not expecting me to find them.

I quickly closed the door, and turned around to walk away.

As I was only a few centimeters away from the room they were in, I felt a hand gripping firmly my wrist, and turning me around so I'd face the person. It didn't hurt, that wasn't the purpose, but it did make me jump a little.

I was now facing a still shirtless, and sweaty, Sean Montgomery. He looked nervous, and a bit scared. I can understand that.

- "Look. What you just saw..." He started, still nervous.

He wasn't letting go of my wrist. Maybe he was scared I would run away if he did.

- "It's okay, you don't have to say anything Sean" I cut him off. "It's just... I didn't know you were gay" I said, slowering on the last part. I was still pretty shocked, to be honest.

He let out a breath of relief.

- "I'm not" He said, becoming his old confident self again.

- "Well, you were with a guy" I answered in what sounded like a "duh" tone, joking a bit.

- "Yeah I know, thanks" He answered in the same tone, his lips forming a half smile as he was joking a bit too. "Listen" He started, then sighed slitgthly. "I am bisexual" He finally let out.

- "Oh" I simply said, a bit surprised. "Well now it sounds logic !" I chuckled a little.

He chuckled too, and then smirked, letting go of my wrist.

I'm not gonna lie, he was looking very hot right now. And thinking back of him on top of that guy, it was pretty hot too. What's wrong with me !?

I stared at him for a few seconds, that felt like hours. He probably noticed because he started talking again.

- "So... You like what you see ?" He asked, smirking at me while getting closer.

I didn't move and I could now feel the heat of his body close to mine. We weren't touching each other, but only one step and the space between our two bodies would be broke.

- "So, tell me about that guy" I confidently said while folding my arms.

I was looking up at him in the eye, with a smirk now placed on my lips. His gaze went quickly to my lips and back to my eyes. He then chewed his bottom lip before talking again.

- "Just a one night stand" He simply said, still smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. I swear this guy is unbelievable.

- "Ok I'll go. You can go back to your friend if you want" I said, shrugging and turning around.

My back was now facing him.

- "Wait !" He said, coming in front of me.

I raised my eyebrows and was waiting for him to talk.

- "First of all, after you unexpectedly bumped on us, my friend stressed out and left to go home" He said, doing quote marks with his finger on the word "friend".

- "Sorry" I answered, chewing my bottom lip. I was feeling guilty, but still a bit amused and it showed.

He rolled his eyes, containing himself from chuckling.

- "Anyway" He continued, looking at me with a small smile. "Look, I know what I am and I am really not ashamed of it. But, I don't want everyone to talk about it" He said, getting more serious on the last part.

- "Yeah I uderstand. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about what I saw tonight" I answered, looking at him in the eye, with a small smile.

He smiled at me. A real closed-lip smile. Then, he started smirking again. What is it this time ?

- "You wish you were part of it, don't you ?" He asked me, with the biggest smirk on his lips.

I scoffed.

- "No ! Ew gross !" I said looking at him.

This f*cker was still smirking down at me.

- "Oh come on ! With me. This very well built man. And you in-between" He said, chewing his bottom lip and placing his right hand on the side of my head, playing with my long hair.

Now that was hot.

I raised my eyebrows at his statement on this other guy. He let go of me, coming closer. You could feel the tension.

- "Shut up !" I said, rolling my eyes once again and pushing him gently.

I started to walk away.

- "Wait !" He called me back again.

I turned around AGAIN, pursing my lips and raising my eyebrows at him, waiting for him to continue.

- "What again ?" I said, sighing slitghly.

- "I could at least give you a lift" He said, raising his eyebrows at me and giving me a small smile.

- "Fine !" I simply answered.

My eyes then went to his abs.

- "Are you going to stay like this ?" I said pointing at his shirtless body, before folding my arms.

- "Don't act like you don't like it" He said teasingly.

- "That's not my point" I answered, rolling my eyes, letting out a slight chuckle.

He laughed a little and walked back to the room he was in earlier to grab his shirt.

After he came back we left the party together and walked to his car. He surprisingly opened the door for me and I obviously thanked him.

After I told him where I lived he started driving. The drive was silent, but a comfortable silence. Then we reached my house and he parked.

I was going to open my door but he stopped me by grabing my left hand. I turned my head towards him and sat properly again.

- "Do you want to hang out with me tomorrow ?" He said softly, with a little smile on his lips.

- "Yeah sure" I answered, smiling. "Can I have your number ?" I added.

He smiled and nodded, letting go of my hand and taking out his phone from his jeans pocket. I grabed my phone too and we exchanged numbers.

We then said "goodnight" to each other and I kissed his cheek before leaving his car.

I waved at him one last time when I was in front of my door, he waved at me too and then he finally left.

After I opened my door the first thing I did was running upstairs to finally go to the bathroom. I was going to explode if I didn't !

I then got ready to go to bed. I could finally shut my eyes and have a peaceful sleep after this crazy night.