Chapter 7 :《We could watch a movie》

(Mia's POV)

We entered my house together, me going first. As we were still standing in the middle of my house's entrance Sean looked around.

My brother came in, exiting the kithen with a bowl of cereal in his hands. He was wearing grey basketball shorts and tight white shirt. He just stopped and looked at us. We were also looking at him as he started to talk, placing his bowl in his right hand.

- "Hi I'm Mia's big brother, my name is Jackson" He said, looking at Sean and stretching his left arm to shake hands with him.

Sean went to shake his hand.

- "Hi I'm Mia's friend, Sean" He said with a polite smile on his face.

I could see how tight my brother's grip on Sean's hand was. After that Jackson walked away, to the leaving room.

I was facing Sean who was checking my brother out from behind. I cleared my throat and raised my eyebrows at him while folding my arms.

- "What ? It's not my fault if your brother is gorgeous !" He whispered to me while shrugging.

- "Really !?" I whisper yelled at him, furrowing my eyebrows.

- "I guess good genes run in the family" He answered, looking down at me with a playful smirk on his face.

- "Shut up !" I said, pushing him gently.

He laughed and I chuckled sligthly.

- "Now follow me" I said, laughing a bit and grabbing his hand to guide him to my bedroom.

We went upstairs, still holding hands. I opened the door and let go of his hand once we were in. I didn't close the door or else my brother would kill me.

I went to sit on my bed and Sean just stood there looking at my room. His eyes then stopped on me.

- "You really couldn't wait to show me your room huh ?" He said, smirking down at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

- "If my brother hear you, you're dead" I told him, chuckling.

He laughed.

- "Oh yeah, I got to know how strong he is when we shaked hands earlier" He said, chuckling.

He made his way to my bed and sat in front of me. We were just looking at each other, smiling.

- "So... What do you want to do now ?" I asked him politely.

He just smirked jokingly and I rolled my eyes at him, laughing.

- "Alright well maybe we could..." I started, but I got cut off by brother knocking at my door and standing there.

Jackson was now wearing black jeans instead of the shorts he was wearing earlier. Sean and I turned our heads toward my brother.

- "Yeah ?" I asked.

- "Um, Cristal suggested that we went out to eat an ice cream" He awkwardly started. "Do you guys wanna come ?" He asked us.

Sean just looked at me, waiting for me to answer my brother.

- "Um, no thanks. We just ate" I simply said.

I don't know why but it was awkward.

Sean and I both looked back at my brother, waiting for him to say something. He cleared his throat.

- "Um alright then, I'll just go with her" He said, still in an awkward way.

Cristal then came in the way. Thanks God !