Chapter 27 :《Best friend》

(Mia's POV)

I had the best night ever ! I spent my time with my friends and Michael, I didn't see Sean again.

The party was finally coming to an end and people left. Only Michael stayed, I closed my frontdoor and joined him in the kitchen. We kept smiling to each other. When I reached him he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me, I smiled in the kiss.

- "I love you" He whispered against my lips which made me smile bigger.

I kissed him again and when we pulled away he started talking.

- "Will you be my girlfriend again ?" He asked looking a bit nervous but smiling.

I chewed my bottom lip and smiled while nodding at him in responce.

After that he went to the bathroom and I went upstairs to my bedroom. When I entered I saw Sean laying on my bed which made me jump a little and giggling.

- "Hey best friend, I have good news !" I said happily.

He then sat properly on my bed facing me and I saw that he had tears in his eyes. I immediately stopped smiling and walked towards him.

- "Sh*t Sean what happened ?" I asked him worried while sitting in front of him.

He told me what had happened with Aiden and that other guy a few hours ago and I now had a sad expression on my face. I hugged him tight and he hide his head in the crook of my neck still sobbing a bit, I waited a few seconds for him to calm down. Then we pulled away and he wiped his tears. That make me so sad for him, he must really love Aiden.

- "We stop talking about me now. What were you going to tell me ?" He said with a small smile but still looking sad.

I smiled slighly as I remembered and I told him what had happened earlier with Michael and that he even remembered that it was my birthday.

- "Wait it's your birthday ! Why you did not tell me ?" He quickly exclaimed.

I just shrugged and chuckled slighly. We continued talking a bit and I heard Michael entering my bedroom behind me. Sean and I quickly turned our heads towards him.

- "Sean. What are you doing here ?" Michael asked furrowing his eyebrows slighly.

- "Don't worry I don't try to steal your girl, I have a boyfriend" Sean simply answerred while laying back on my bed.

Michael looked slighly shocked and I was also a little surprised at how casually he said that.

- "Um I didn't know you were gay" He said a bit shocked.

- "I'm not" Sean said confidently still laying on my bed.

- "But..." Michael started in a confused tone.

- "He's bisexual" I cut him off while smiling at him.

- "Oh" He simply said, a bit surprised. "Well now it sounds logic !" He added chuckling slightly.

I laughed a bit at what he said and Sean just chuckled which confused Michael a bit. Sean then sat properly again and Michael came sitting next to me as we were now facing my best friend. I grabbed Michael left hand with my right and intertwined our fingers before resting my head on his shoulder.

- "I'm happy for you" Sean said softly while smiling at us.

Michael and I smiled back at him.

- "Thank you best friend. Don't worry I know Aiden will forgive you, he seems to really love you" I told him softly still smiling.