Chapter 23 :《Trust》

(Mia's POV)

Today was a long day at school especially since Sean didn't come, but that's ok I am happy for him.

Alison and Emily didn't talk to me that much, they were mostly talking together. I missed my best friend.

I was now waiting for my brother to come get me in front of the high school. He finally arrived and I got in his car then he started driving.

- "You're boyfriend didn't come today ?" He asked me coldly while looking in front of him.

- "He's not my boyfriend and that's none of your business" I answered in an annoyed tone.

He scoffed and I just rolled my eyes. There was a small pause before I finally decided to talk again.

- "He's dating someone now and I missed him because he's my best friend, but you don't trust me" I said in a low tone.

My brother's face expression became sadder and he gave me a quick look.

- "I'm sorry" He answered softly.

- "That's ok" I said in the same tone.

- "I trust you. And I hope you will date a good guy soon" He said while reaching for my hand and squeezing it before puting his hand back on the steering wheel, still looking at the road.

I smiled at that.

- "Really ?" I asked him happily.

He smiled.

- "Yeah... Not too soon tho" He said, chuckling which made me laugh a little.

Then we reached our house and went inside.

The day ended pretty normaly. Sean had called me to say that he spent the best day of his life with his boyfriend and to check on me, then we talked a bit more and eventually we had to go to sleep.