Chapter 8 :《I don't cuddle》

(Mia's POV)

After we had sex we were now leaning on my bed, still naked. I had my head placed on his chest and my left hand too, my left leg was between his legs. He had his left arm on my shoulders and his right hand was caressing my left arm.

- "Thank you for that" He said softly, still not pulling away.

I just faced him and smiled.

- "No problem, you were not too bad yourself" I said jokingly and pecked his lips quickly.

He chuckled sligthly and I did too.

- "We should get dressed before my brother and his girlfriend come back" I said, still smiling at him.

- "I wouldn't mind them seeing me this way" He answered, smirking at me playfully.

- "Well I would !" I exclaimed, laughing sligthly and hitting his chest playfully.

He sat down and placed me on his laps, with my legs wrapped around his waist. My hands went joining each other on the back of his neck and his were on my waist.

- "Are you jealous ?" He asked, teasing me while smirking.

- "I'm not, I just want to live" I stated, chuckling which made him laugh.

- "Alright, I'll let you dress up" He said letting me go.

I stood up and went grabbing all of our clothes that were scattered everywhere on my bedroom floor. Sean just looked at me, still naked and sat on my bed. I made my way next to him, handed him his clothes that he took and stood there while putting my clothes back on. He didn't move once and just watched me dressing up. After I finished I looked down at him folding my arms and he just raised his eyebrows at me.

- "Are you going to put these clothes on ?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows but still smiling a bit.

- "What if I don't ?" He playfully smirked up at me.

- "I'll be the one killing you if you don't" I answered, chuckling.

He chuckled too and he finally stood up, facing me. I checked him up and he smirked down at me.

- "You like what you see ?" He said, teasing me.

I looked up at him with a playful smirk on my face and nodded. He chewed his bottom lip and started to dress up as I was now the one looking at him.

Once we were both fully dressed I suggested we went downstairs to eat because I was starving and he just agreed.

Sean stood behind me as I was facing my bedroom door and we heard the frontdoor as Jackson and Cristal entered the house.

- "We're back !" I heard my brother shout so we would hear him.

- "Why are you shouting ? They probably heard us" I heard Cristal say to him in a lower tone.

- "Just to make sure" He answered in the same tone, but more serious.

Sean and I both chuckled at that. I was going to open my door but before I could Sean took me by the waist and turned me around, pressing my back against the door and leaning in to kiss me.

We French kissed for a few seconds more and then I pulled away, giggling and pushing him from me gently so I could open the door. He just smiled at me. After that we made our way downstairs together.

We went to the kitchen to find Jackson and Cristal, they were cooking.

- "It smell really good !" I said happily and pursed my lips.