Chapter 10 :《Ice cream》

(Mia's POV)

It was a long school day but I was happy because now I was going to see Sean.

I exited school with my two friends as we were all talking. I saw Sean from afar in front of his car and I smiled at him, he waved at me. Emily and Alison saw and they smirked at each other before looking back at me. I saw what they did and I just rolled my eyes playfully at them. We then said our goodbyes and I started walking towards Sean.

- "Hey there princess" he said, smiling down at me as I reached him.

I laughed sligthly and we both hopped in his car. He then started driving.

- "Where are we going ?" I asked smiling while looking at the road.

- "What about an ice cream ?" He suggested.

- "Yes !" I exclaimed happily.

We were both in a really good mood.

We arrived and waited to order. Sean was sligthly in front of me and I could see him looking at that guy from afar. I smirked up at him.

- "You like what you see ?" I said to him in a playful tone.

He quickly turned around and faced me.

- "What ?" He asked confused.

I let out a small laugh as I looked at him. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

- "That guy out there is pretty cute" I said looking at him from afar, folding my arms and smirking playfully.

Sean turned his head towards the guy and smirked sligthly. The guy was tall, he had blue eyes, light brown hair, cute dimples and sharp jaw.

- "Yeah" he answered still staring.

I think the guy saw because he was now smirking sligthly too as he continued to talk to his friend.

- "You should go talk to him" I suggested, looking back at Sean.

Sean quickly turned his head back at me and he had a confused look on his face.

- "Why ?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

- "Because he's cute" I stated, shrugging.

I then looked quickly at the guy and noticed that he was looking in our direction.

- "And he's looking at you" I added, smirking at Sean.

- "Wait really ?" He asked nervously, still looking at me.

I chuckled at him.

I looked back at the guy discreetly and saw him looking at Sean's butt. I now had a big smile on my face as I looked back at Sean.

- "He is totally checking you out !" I exclaimed, but not too loud.

Sean raised his eyebrows at me and quickly looked at the guy and back at me. The guy had looked away. Sean was now chewing his bottom lip while looking at me. It was so fun to watch.

- "What should I do ?" He asked me nervously.

I was a bit shocked at his nervousness. I raised my eyebrows and smiled to him.

- "Go talk to him !" I said.

It was now our turn to order.

- "Why are you nervous, did you forget who you are ?" I asked, chuckling.

He rolled his eyes jokingly and looked at me.

- "It's different" He said half smiling.

- "How ?" I shrugged, still smiling.

- "I never really did that with a guy, usually I just have sex with them at parties and it's not too hard to see if they're interested or not" He said, shrugging.

- "Just act like you do with every girls at school. Be yourself" I told told him, smiling.

- "Yeah you're right" He said smirking down at me.

- "Now go !" I exclaimed, giggling.

I then walked away and went to order our ice creams. I looked back at Sean and watched him trying to act like his confident self while being all nervous. I laughed sligthly at that and he finally decided to walk towards that guy and talk to him.

I watched them talking while I took our ice creams and went to sit down at a table for two.