Chapter 6 :《A nice Diner》

(Mia's POV)

I woke up Saturday morning and decided that I would stay in my bed.

I took my phone. It was 10am. I saw that Sean texted me a few minutes ago.

From Sean : "Hey ! When are you free today ?"

I thought about it for some seconds and I finally answered his text.

To Sean : "I don't have anything to do today"

From Sean : "Then when do I pick you up ? 😉"

I rolled my eyes.

To Sean : "I"ll be ready around 11:30am"

From Sean : "I'll be there cutie"

I blushed while looking at my phone, then I made my way downstairs.

I was eating breakfast when my big brother made his way to the kitchen, with his hand intertwined with Cristal's. They took some things to eat and went to sit in front of me.

- "So, what are your plans for today ?" I asked them.

- "We're probably just going to hang out here. What about you ?" My brother said, looking at me.

- "I'm going out with a friend"

He raised his eyebrows at me.

- "Do I know them ?" He asked.

- "His name is Sean Montgomery" I simply answered.

His eyes went wide.

- "You're going out with Sean Montgomery !?"

- "Well yeah. What's the problem with that ?" I asked, shrugging.

I see the problem.

- "The problem is that he is a big player" Jackson answered, raising his voice.

Cristal put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down, and it was working.

- "Don't worry, I know that. We're just friends and you know you can trust me" I answered.

- "Yeah, I'm sorry" he said, calming down.

- "It's okay" I said, shrugging again. "Anyway, he's going to pick me up in like 40 minutes so I'll just go get ready." I added, standing up and cleaning the mess I had left on the table.

I then went to my room and started getting ready.

**********

It was finally time for Sean to pick me up. I had sent him a text telling him to wait for me in his car.

I said goodbye to the two love birds and went to join Sean in his car.

As I was sitting and fixing my seatbelt, he just looked at me while smiling.

- "Hey" He started, smiling at me.

- "Hi, how are you doing since last night ?" I asked, smiling back at him.

- "I'm doing pretty good, thanks" He answered and then he started the car.

- "Where are we going, by the way ?" I asked, looking at the road.

- "I was thinking we could just go to eat" He said, shrugging.

- "Good plan" I answered, chuckling.

After a short drive he finally parked in front of a nice Diner. We both exited the car and I went first as we entered the Diner.

We sat in front of each other in a booth and ordered our food.