Chapter 11 :《Confidence》

(Sean's POV)

I walked towards that guy at the ice cream shop and went to talk to him as I saw his friend walking away. I was acting confident even tho I was very nervous. He was absolutely gorgeous.

- "Hey" he started, smiling as I finally reached him.

- "Um hey" I nervously answered while smiling at him.

Where did my confidence went ?

- "I'm Sean" I said, more confidently this time.

He was the same height as me. He is perfect.

- "I'm Aiden" He answered with a big smile that showed his cute dimples.

- "Um I think I saw you looking my way, that's why I decided to come talking to you" I said with a small smile, still nervous.

- "Yeah I was. I'm happy you came to me" He answered smirking sligthly.

- "No problem" I said, starting to get more confident.

We both laughed a bit.

- "Maybe we could try to get to know each other better some day" I suggested, folding my arms while smiling confidently at him.

He raised his eyebrows and chewed his bottom lip while smiling. Hot. It made me smirk at him.

- "Yeah I'd like that" He simply answered while smiling.

- "Cool, then can I have your number ?" I asked him politely, I was still a bit nervous but I wasn't showing it.

He gave me a bright smile. I was smiling too.

- "Sure" He said and handed me his phone "Put your number in it and I'll do the same with yours" He added.

We then exchanged numbers.

- "I'll see you around" He said, putting his phone back in his jeans pocket.

- "Sure" I answered, smiling at him.

He then said "bye" to me and walked away. I checked him out from behind and smirked. He looked really good.

After he left I finally turned my head back to Mia who was looking at me, eating her ice cream alone at a table for two. She is very cute.

I joined her and sat in front of her as she looked at me with an excited expression on her face.

I started eating my melting ice cream, then Mia and I talked about what just happened.