Chapter 25 :《Finally》

(Mia's POV)

Thursday went as usual and today was finally Friday. I hung out with Sean at school and also with Alison and Emily.

Now was finally time to get ready for another party, mine. I prepared everything and then went to change my outfit. I was wearing a strapless tight black dress and black high heels, I also had curled my hair.

People started to arrive and I greeted all of them, pouring drinks and starting to party. I was currently dancing with Alison and Emily when I noticed Sean entering with his boyfriend and I immediately went to them excited.

- "Hey there princess !" Sean started happily.

- "Hi Sean" I said smiling before hugging him.

I then turned towards that guy from the ice cream shop smiling brightly at him.

- "You must be Aiden" I said happily.

- "Yeah and I guess you are Mia, Sean's best friend" He said in the same tone.

I smiled and nodded at him.

- "That's a cool party by the way" He added still smiling at me.

- "Thank you perfect boyfriend of my best friend" I answered while laughing slightly.

He blushed at what I said and looked at Sean who blushed too. They are so cute together.

- "You are a really cute couple" I said while smiling.

They laughed slightly.

- "Thank you" Aiden answered while smiling.

- "Now go have fun !" I exclaimed happily.

They chuckled at me and went away to join the party. I saw them a few times always together but never doing couple things. I then received a text as I was just drinking in the kitchen.

From Sean 🖤 : "U looked hot in that dress btw"

To Sean 🖤 : "Thks ! ❤"

From Sean 🖤 : "But not hotter than my bf"

I rolled my eyes at my phone while chuckling, after that I put it back on its hiding.

After that I saw Sean and Aiden walking towards me.

- "Hey um can we go upstairs to your room ? We just want to spend some time alone" Sean asked me while smiling as they reached me.

- "Sure !" I said smiling back at him. "But don't have sex on my bed" I said in a stern tone jokingly.

I saw Aiden blushing again and Sean just rolled his eyes playfully at me while chuckling.

- "Yeah don't worry" He answered while laughing a bit.

Then they came upstairs together discreetly. That's when I saw him.

He was there, my ex boyfriend. He has blond hair and blue eyes. I froze when I saw him, he looked like he was looking for something. Then his eyes met mine and he walked in my direction.

- "Hey" He started softly with a small smile on his face.

- "Hey um I did not think that you would come" I said in an awkward tone.

- "Yeah but I remembered that it was your birthday and I had to wish it to you" He said while smiling at me.

I blushed at that and looked down while smiling. He remembered, Emily and Alison didn't and Sean just didn't know.

- "I can't believe you remembered" I told him while looking at him and smiling.

His smile became bigger and there was a little pause.

- "You look beautiful" He told me.

- "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" I said jokingly.

We both laughed slighly.

- "Can we go somewhere else to talk" He asked me.

I just nodded and walked away knowing he was following me. I kept a full cup of alcohol with me.

I gided us to the front of my house as there was no one here and I sat against the wall next to the front door, he sat next to me. I was waiting for him to say something.

- "I missed you" He simply said.

I nodded and pursed my lips still looking in front of me as I saw him staring at me.

- "I missed you too" I said.

I saw him smile slighly and looking back in front of him.

- "I was afraid that you were dating Sean Montgomery" He said chuckling.

I laughed slighly.

- "He's not here ?" He asked turning his head towards me.

- "Yes he is but he's with his b- friends" I answered. "But why do you care ?" I added while smiling a bit.

- "I don't know" He simply said.

I stopped smiling and waited a few seconds before talking again.

- "Why did we broke up ?" I asked while turning my head towards him to face him.

- "I don't know... I think we just stopped really talking to each other after about three months" He answered.

I stayed silent.

- "I think we just went too fast and didn't enjoy enough the moments we spent together" He added, still looking at me.

I nodded looking down.

- "And when we started talking about what we would do after high school you just stopped talking with me and eventually I got tired of it" He finished.

I pursed my lips still looking down. He put his left hand under my chin and lifted my face up keeping his hand there. We just looked into each other eyes.

- "I should have fight for you and made you talk to me" he said softly as his eyes quickly travelled to my lips and back to my eyes.

I felt tears in my eyes.

- "But then you dated that other girl after only three weeks" I almost whispered.

I was really crying now. He placed his hands on each side of my face and wiped my tears with his two thumbs. He had a sad expression on his face.

- "I'm sorry. I tried to replace you" He said in a low voice sounding guilty.

I just felt more tears streaming down my face and to his hands. I hesitated a few seconds before talking.

- "I love you" I finally let out, whispering but he heard me.

I can't believe I finally told him. I was going to look down but he kissed me before I could. I kissed back and we were now kissing passionately as his hands stayed on my cheeks. It was the first time we were sharing a moment like that one and this time I decided to enjoy it. After we pulled away I hugged him and he wrapped his strong arms around me. When we were dating we would not hug that much nor cuddle. It felt so good to be in his arms.

Eventually we pulled away and got back inside my house, I had almost forgot that there was a party there. When we were inside I decided that I will not leave him during that night and I just kept holding his hand, intertwining our fingers and following him everywhere. He didn't complain once and never let go of my hand. We spent the night together and enjoyed every minutes.

He was currently talking with one of his friends, I had my back pressed against his torso as his arms where wrapped around me hugging me from behind and resting his chin on the top of my head. Doing these things was so new for us, not only as a couple but in general I have never done that before. I absoletely loved that, it was the best birthday gift.