12th Week Part 2

Saeroyi rushes down when he sees his wife clutching her palms to her tummy, his mind is running wild of unpleasant thoughts while he is running down the restaurant that he didn't notice that Seung-Kwon is in his tail. He takes his wife in his arms while he cries "what's wrong Yi Seoyah?" His wife moans in pain and replies "my tummy... our baby....please" as tears fall down her cheeks. Fear envelops his whole body.
"Hyungmin!" Seung Kwon snaps at him. "Let's take her to the hospital quick" Saeroyi collects his mind, gathers her in his arms and picked her up lightly as he went inside the back seat of her car while Seung Kwon gets the key from Yi Seo's hand and starts to drive. While on the trip to the hospital Saeroyi called their OB doctor and reported what happened. Dr. Eun Hye Park says that she will get everything ready as soon as they reach there.

Two hours have passed and everything is stable, they are in the ultrasound room, listening to their baby's heartbeat.
"I'm sorry love if I startled you" Yi Seo apologize again to her husband. "It's fine it's not your fault, love" reassuring her by holding tightly her small hand to his, "I still feel nervous that I can hear my heartbeat" he jokes.
"It's not your heartbeat, it's the baby's," Dr. Park said, smiling at the couple. " you see the first time you came here we didn't detect the heartbeat of the other little one because it's weak, and now fighting as ever" Saeroyi eyes turn wide as well as Yi Seo in understanding "Yes! I need to congratulate you again, it's a twin!" Saeroyi kisses his wife's tummy and talks to them, "hang on there little ones!"
Dr. Park becomes serious and gives them instructions. "First, Yi Seo will stop working until she delivers the baby, although you are healthy young normal twenty-seven years old, I don't want you to risk your babies health. You're the mother and you carry your children, you're the first priority. Second, make a diary of your maternity, I want every detail of what happens, the intake of all your vitamins and supplements. Send me reports each week so I can monitor you. Then she shifted her direction to Saeroyi. "You as the father also have equal responsibilities as the mother, always support her and your children, as early as possible include in all of your conversations with your children, they might be not developed yet but they will start to hear you, especially your voices. Sing and read stories for them each night before going to bed, make it a routine so they will sleep together with you. Understood?" She finished like a commander giving instructions. "Yes," Saeroyi said politely giving the doctor a respectful bow. "You don't need to stay here in the hospital, you rest at home. Read books about pregnancy, so you will be ready when the time comes." talking to Yi Seo, "Mr. Park just finalize all the documents and bring your wife home, you're appointment will be on your apps so you will be prepared, good night and see you in our next appointment...and give me a call if you need anything. Bye" giving them a slight nod.

They were inside the car when Seung-won giving them an update about Danbam. "Hyeon-ni gave the food to the staff while Toni tidy up everything"
"Happy anniversary love, I suppose to surprise you...but these rascals give us one." Holding his wife tummy while hugging her at sidewards rubbing her arm. "I will call Tony to pick me up, my car is at Danbam," Seung-won assures his Hyungmin, he knows that Seoroyi has a big heart and cares for them. "No need, just take my car at home, I still have Yi Seo's car I will ask someone to drop my car at home."
As soon as they go home, Seoroyi prepares and cook food for his wife and set table. When Yi Seo takes her seat he sits at his chair, serves her food and blesses it. Yi Seo tastes the food and feels hungry so she eats with gusto while alternately feeding her husband. Saeroyu doesn't complain but accepts the food the is shoved into his mouth. "Hmm, yummy! This is my favorite soft tofu ever!" Finishing the soup while Saeroyi cut the steak for her. After the main course, Yi Seo announces that she wants ice cream for dessert. "Love, I want to have Mc. Donald's vanilla ice cream cone." He looks at his watch it's 11 pm. He takes a deep breath and tries to explain gently to her that it's late already, but before he opens his mouth, Yi Seo goes straight to his lap and sit while burying her head to his neck. "Please" looking at him as a puppy. He avoided her eyes because he knows that he will be defeated. But his wife just turns his face using her hand and forced to look at her "hmm" she put her eyebrows together pretending to be upset and at the same time adorably cute. She can sense that he is about to give in and she attacks her final weapon. She showers him a lot of butterfly kisses on his lips. Seoroyi felt his pulse starts to beat fast, and heat surging inside of him. The innocent kiss starts to get hot, as he opens his mouth and use his tongue to open her's they continue their kiss until he hears her moaning with pleasure and with his super human effort he breaks the kiss.  "Love, let's stop this probably I'm going to make you my dessert if I will not buy that damn ice cream!" collecting himself and breathing normally. It's was a mistake when he looks back at her eyes because those gazes just make him surrender. "Damn!" he curses as he continues what they were doing.....