12th Weeks

Hi everyone as per request, I will add some pictures of the cast of the characters so it might help you comprehend the visuals of the character, especially the new ones that I introduced along the way. You can encounter their picture on the chapter they appeared. Thanks!

Park Saeroyi

Jo Yi Seo

DanBan crew: Choi Seung Kwon, Ma Hyeon-yi, Kim Toni and Jang Guen-soo

Three years have been passed when Seoroyi and Yi Seo started dating and now it's exactly one year in their marriage life

Three years have been passed when Seoroyi and Yi Seo started dating and now it's exactly one year in their marriage life. Seoroyi is preparing a surprise event for his wife for their first year anniversary, Yi Seo is on her 12th week of pregnancy as he reminisces three months back.....

Yi Seo was talking in the podium when she fainted and rushed immediately in the hospital while Seoroyi flew back in his private jet from Jeju Island while also having an important meeting with their executive's board members based there. He seldom shows his fear, the last time he felt that way was when Yi Seo got kidnapped by Guen-won his sworn enemy since middle school. He got the call from distress Hyeon-ni who mumbles and not even in her right mind while reporting to him. When he finally reached the hospital he barged into her room ward and hug her tightly while his eyes pooled with tears of relief, and the doctor tapped warmly his shoulder and said "Congratulations! You're going to be a father" the tears that he has been holding finally streams down his cheeks, as he looks at his wife sweetly while he gives a quick kiss on his wife's lips "thank you" he said sincerely to Yi Seo. The doctor cleared his throat and said seriously, "don't celebrate too early yet, she must not be stress, no contact and complete bed rest until her first trimester will be complete"
"But Doctor Kim, I'm completely fine and there's a lot to—" Yi Seo started to complain but Seoroyi cut her "didn't you hear what the doctor said?" His voice was stern and chilly. One thing the Yi Seo learned from all these years even if she always wins in their arguments and when she hears his serious tone she will be speechless as just listen to him. When Seoroyi saw the crestfallen reaction of his wife his heartache and feel bad for her. He quickly apologized and hug her, "I just want the both of you to feel safe" putting his large hand to her still flat belly.
"I will call my gynecologist friend and set up an appointment for you both so please strictly follow my words".....
Now she finished her first trimester he is somehow relief because the past weeks was hilariously and a little bit horrifying for him, Ye Seo always has morning spells and barely eats, she lost a little of her weight and he was super nervous about it. Sometimes in the middle of the night, she will ask a soft tofu menu that is cooked by Hyeon-ni she will not eat anything unless it was cooked by her. He was apologetic to her but Hyeon-ni gladly cooks all her requests. Yi Seo will get irritated with Seung-Kwon Oppa whenever he will appear at her sight, she will say that he is so ugly that she doesn't want to see him, and when Seoroyi will reprimand her she will just cry like a baby, he never seen like her this before.
Yi Seo develop a habit of holding his ear while they sleep during the night and one time he went to the toilet for a break and she suddenly cries loudly and he isn't finished his business and ran back to her and asked what's wrong and she said that he was not on her side while sleeping when he tries to explain to her she will just weep and tells him he doesn't love her anymore. There were days that he will go to work with zombie's eyes and Seung-won will just chuckle and said "Fighting!" Cheering for him. Good thing one day his mother-in-law came for a visit to the company asking how is he coping up with his wife. She told him that you are still lucky because when she was pregnant with Yi Seo, she asked her husband to put on a dress and perform and dance for her. Seoroyi felt his throat dry and pray that it will not happen to him someday.

Now looking back he was happy that it all has passed, so he decided to surprise her with the party together with the Danbam squad, Seung-won is preparing all the balloons and decorations, Tony and getting ready his guitar and mic while Hyeon-ni is preparing all the barbecue meat that they are going to grill later.
Yi Seo got her permission from the doctor to resume her work but only for six hours a day she also got a go for driving anyway she is driving an automatic car so it's just easy for her. She got a message from her husband to meet in Danbam in Itaewon after work. She was not feeling well and tries to call Hyeon -ni to give her a lift since she said she will drop by Danbam later, but her call was not answered, and her husband is coming from the opposite direction so she doesn't want to disturb him. But as she gets out her car, she felt a pain in the tummy, and holds it and talks to Geoyahee- their fetus name. "Please Geoyahee what wrong?" As she felt as dizziness hits her. Her phone rings and saw IIC on her screen her husband's name save on her phone.  "Love where are you?" As Seoroyi cheerful voice asks her he stood up and walks the glass balcony of the rooftop of Danbam, he looks down and sees his wife holding her tummy and trying to answer him. "Love help me!" She said in an afraid whispered voice. "Yi Seo!" He shouted at her as he went downstairs to rescue her.....