20th Week

Yi Seo's first video about her pregnancy blog is all about her cravings. She compiles short clips of her husband making homemade gimbap, wherein people swoon over how handsome Seoroyi is but some criticize his chestnut hair, good thing Yi Seo put a cute sticker of chestnut with the caption "my handsome chestnut, back off".
She secretly video, Seung won and Hyeoni arguing hilariously while buying tteokbokki with her when they visited the night market. One time she made a video of herself trying to make homemade Korean mozzarella corndog, it turns out not to perfect because it's so hard she can barely bite it so she gave it to her husband for a taste. The viewer got a laugh at the reaction of Seoroyi. She also includes the twins' 3D ultrasound, her monthly photos of her tummy, and how Seoroyi read funny stories before they go to sleep.

Her video hit 15M on its first day.

Seoroyi trips on a flurry, puffy and squeaky toy duck on the floor, Hyeoni is organizing all the gifts of their fans around the world. There are many adorable sweet mittens pair of gloves, all kinds of seasonal coats, pants, onesies for babies, and a mountain of soft stuff toys of all kinds of animals and characters.
"What are all of these?" Seoroyi scratch his head in inquiry. "You're wife is amazing! She has so many fans that love her. Even your unborn twins have already fan club, good luck later on your work" Hyeoni smiles with her adorable dimples peeking out. "What do you mean fan club? His eyebrows raise with curiously, he had enough of Yi Seo's fans camping in front of their company to get a glimpse and sign autograph after the announcement of their engagement, even her fanboys called his a thief for stealing her away from them. That was crazy.
"Chestnut twins! That's the name of your babies' fan club" she chuckles. He rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath. Yi Seo's blogging is now taken effect, he checked his emails in the morning and many baby product corporations want to get a partnership with them, they even drafted offer contract of the twin's commercial ads after they will be born. It's insane but that's how charming, smart, and popular his wife is. He doesn't mind as long as it makes his wife happy it is completely alright with him.
"Thanks, just leave it all there." He enters into his office and sits down on the leather huge chair behind his elegant fiberglass desk. He has an office in their huge mansion. Their six-bedroom and a gigantic hall mansion is his gift to Yi Seo when they got married. The fact is, he has a little fortune of savings before he builds IC corporation. He secretly builds this mansion for three years. He carefully planned and look at the micromini details in engineering and architectural structure. He knew what is Yi Seo's style and design of their dream house, they always talked about it during their dates. Keeping that in mind he starts to plan and build it, together with his huge earnings he builds this three-story mansion with a wide lawn that consists of a swimming pool with barbeque and play area. Once it was completely fully furnished, he proposed to Yi Seo and take her straight to the mansion and gave her a surprise housewarming party.
This is only a part of a gift that he can give back to her after all the things that had she sacrifice for him, she volunteers to work for him as his manager. A young genius teenage girl who just graduated from high school leave college behind and bet her life on him. She deserves more than any of all these things. He regretted all his actions before and still painful for him when he remembers how he rejected her love. He was foolish that he is blinded by his stupid revenge and first love...He's completely in deep thought reminiscing the past that he didn't notice that his wife is calling him.
Yi Seo sits on his lap to get his attention while wrapping her around his neck "Sajangmin, what's bothering you?" she teases him, looking straight to his eyes. "Hmm" he replies with a gentle voice giving his full attention to his wife. Now that she is staying home, her face is free from any makeup, her skin is so flawlessly smooth. She looks young like a teenager and he still can't believe that she belongs to him. He placed his hand at the back of her head pulls her for a sweet kiss. "You're mine, always remember that," he said while his gaze turns into hot stares. He pulled her again into an aggressive and possessive kiss, as his hand travels to her breast massaging and teasing her. He seeks her tongue into his as he sucks it in earnest. With shaking fingers he unbuttons the top of her white blouse and frees one breast from her bra as he gently licks and sucks her rosy nipple. He will never get enough of her, his precious wife— His phone ring with a loud tone. They're both startled but that's not stopping Seoroyi from what he is doing. Yi Seo opens her eyes and checks the caller ID. "Love..." she said in a hoarse voice. "It's director Kim Hye-Eun, I think you have a meeting with her" her hand is on his head, gripping his short chest hair now in a mess. He reluctantly stops what he is doing and collects himself as Yi Seo fixes her clothes chuckling at him. When she sees how annoyed her husband is she whispers to his ears "I will have a surprise for you tonight" she says in a seductive voice. She also fixes his necktie and shirt, she smiles mischievously and leaves his hair in a mess. "Bye love, see you later" giving him a peck on his cheeks. " I love you"
"I love you more.....and our twins!" he bends down to kiss her protruding abdomen.

Seung won laughs at him as soon as he meets him outside his house. "Hyungmin! I know you both are madly in love with each other, but please your CEO of IC you don't need to look like you just came out of the pile of hays. Seoroyi checks reflection on the car's tinted window and sees his appearance. "Yi Seoyah you brat!" He said to himself as he fixes his hair.

Little did he know there is a man snapping photos of him in each move that he makes...

Note: thank you very much guys for reading this story, I really appreciate it. 😍