The Big Announcement

They buckle up their seatbelt ready to go to the nearest Mc Donald's drive-through because of Yi Seo's craving for her ice cream. She took her phone and takes a selfie video as she announced to her husband that she will start blogging again since she can't go back to work. She tells him that she will go live, the last time she went live when they announce their wedding. Now she would like to do it again for another special reason.

"Hi guys, good morning! Well, it's almost morning now, it's already 11:30 in the evening" she checks her screen, and people keep on giving likes, hearts, and comments. She can't read everyone's comment because it keeps popping up the screen. We saw the number of viewers it's almost a million.
After they established IC, her followers increase it's number because she uses it to time to time to promote their product. When she blogged her love story she hits four million followers, and when she announced her wedding it added another 6 million. Actually, she's a mini-celebrity herself. Her followers treat her like their queen, every in their 20's- 30's ladies copy her fashion from head to foot, her previous modeling agency tries to contact her and do another photo shoot. The different huge brand wants to affiliate with IC, as they grow IC into a huge empire and its continue to be getting bigger and bigger in the business industry. Three years back, many of other of their competitive brand father and son actually courted her, it's like IC is one of their ultimate conquest in the business. She has never seen Saeroyi jealous even once when Geun-soo told everyone how he feels during their celebration party when they won the best pub tv show. Saeroyi becomes more conservative, he always monitors the way she dresses, especially if she will wear a skirt during work. One time there's a commotion on the lift that they are riding, suddenly he just punches an old man, he said he keeps on checking Yi Seo's back and about to grab her behind, but in reality, the man just wanted to pick something on the floor. Since then Saeroyi always comments about her fashion, but Yi Seo never backs off and always wins their argument. To stop his madness, she posts a picture of her hand with a ring that caption "Taken" people give their wishes, and men stopped courting her.

People start to recognize more of Saeroyi not as the CEO of IC but Yi Seo, boyfriend, then fiance and finally as her husband, they become a power couple of the people even dispatch and other reporters follow their movement, but they never write any negative article regarding them because Korea people voted them as one of the heroes in the business industry. They considered them king and queen of empire business. They asked for interviews but they decline all of it because she doesn't want to be under the spotlight. So every time there was an article about her she always channels it through her SNS. If fans recognize her outside, she gladly pauses to take photos with them, but when everything is going out of order and she is about to explode her evil and sociopath behavior, her husband is there to calm her down and place everything back to normal. Now that she will stop working for a while she wants to blog about her pregnancy. Anyway, Dr. Park wants some reports for she will have it including her whole 10 million followers. Tomorrow she will set up her official channel on YouTube.

"Hi It has been a while since I did a live stream, thank you very much to all the viewers!" She checks the number of people who are watching, "Hey! It's already late why there are 2 million people watching! And thank you very much!" then she focuses her phone to Saeroyi, "Say hi my love!" encouraging him, her husband gives them a quick bow and wave his hands. "Hello everyone! I hope everyone is fine!" Then when he saw himself in the screen the stroke his chestnut hair in embarrassment. " I'm going to start driving now," he said awkwardly. Yi Seo looks at the screen again "Actually we are just going out for a short trip in McDonald's drive-through, I'm craving for vanilla ice cream cone" as soon as she mentions that most of the comments are like yes I want that well, I'm craving now for McDonald's ice cream as well.
"I will not sleep unless I eat that ice cream" then she looks directed to the camera and corrected her statement "actually three of us will not sleep unless we eat that ice!" She reads the comments that are popping up the screen. What do you mean by three of you? Do you think what she thinks? Omo! I think there is an announcement!
She smiles happily at the camera and announces proudly "We're pregnant! And we're expecting twin!" The likes and hearts are like a speed of lighting in the screen........

The next day when Yi Seo posted the link her channel in her SNS, she accumulated 10 million followers in 30 mins, while Park Saeroyi received hundreds of nonstop congratulatory phone calls.