25th Week Part 2

Hi ladies and gentlemen.....if there is! Hehehe! Anyway, thank you very much for all you're support in reading this fanfic! Please don't give up continue to read this until the final chapter. Special thanks to the following:

@BabyC_18 @Rawikarani @FitraAdani @novianmel @babelolita @graciaarissa @lemoniechy @Ani_94 @lovelyyovie

Thank you all for your comments! I hope everyone will enjoy it and don't forget to give it a star.

Jo Jeong Min- Yi Seo's mother

Oh Byeong-heon - ex detective, Kang Min-jung and Oh Hye-won

__________________________________Yi Seo made an official statement in her YouTube channel that on the 17th of May 8:00 PM she will have live streaming for the gender reveal of their twins

Yi Seo made an official statement in her YouTube channel that on the 17th of May 8:00 PM she will have live streaming for the gender reveal of their twins. The massive comments of the people in her post-receive positive reactions. Even the executives and the whole staff of IC Corp made sure that they alarm their smartphones on a very important date. Countless baby product is still on the verge of negotiation with Park Saeroyi and Jo Yi Seo, they are willing to pay a huge amount of money just to get Yi Seo to endorse their product. Little that this company knows, Yi Seo is already looking for the right partner of their product, she already made lots of reviews regarding those products.

The product that made in their top 5 list was reviewed by the executive boards and the final one that made it, they make sure that they will invest and buy out that company. The first time that they launched their product they paid for the airing of the CF in the public and cable channels on the television. The public viewer was not surprised when they saw Yi Seo as the model of their advertisement. The next day all their product in Soul was completely sold out, even the views of Yi Seo's commercial that she uploaded in her channel hit 25 million in one day. The demand for the product outside the country was also high. They didn't expect that it will come this far. China, the United States, and Germany contacted them and tries to negotiate about exporting their product. Yi Seo becomes the face of all young mother in Korea, women ranging from 5 years old to 60 years become a fan of her. She didn't expect that she will gain popularity because of their product. Even foreign fans from Asia like Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand admires her, she gains more fans in other continents that she and her husband even can't fathom why she becomes phenomenal. Now everyone wants a piece of her.