20th Week Part 2

Note: Hi everyone sorry for the delay, here is the next chapter, it's a long one to compensate to you guys!😜
Anyway enjoy and don't forget to give it a star! Thanks!

Mr. Ma Dong Seok- secretary of Park Saeroyi

 Ma Dong Seok- secretary of Park Saeroyi

The President and First Lady

Moon Sae Ra- president's daughter

_________________________

Jo Yi-seo observes her reflection on the mirror. She is satisfied with the result of her hard work on her make-up for tonight's special event. She carefully and firmly ties her hair on a loose messy bun and made it look elegant by losing a small part of her hair from the side of her ears and curl it with a hot iron. She walks towards their walk-in closet and gets her black off-shoulder dress, her 20-week belly is now prominent, she proudly stroke her tummy and hum in tune as she chooses the jewelry that she's going to use. Her eyes caught attention from all of her collections. She picks up the Tiffany & Co necklace that was the very first gift to her, she also wears it's matching earrings.   She steps in nude studs with glittery stones strap low heels sandals that match her dress. She inspects herself once again in the full-length mirror and approves it with a smile.
A warm pair of arms embrace her from behind as her husband bury his lips to her exposed neck. "You look stunning my love" He inhales her sweet scent. She breaks herself free from him and takes a good look at her husband. He is strikingly handsome and dashing with his dark blue suit with matching pristine white shirt and jet black shoe, his pant was just below his ankle making him looks like a man in a magazine cover. She wipes off his imaginary dust on his collar and smiles proudly at him. "You extra handsome tonight" she winks at him, stroking his hair. Tonight he put a mousse and style his hair, he begins to grow his hair a little and the women in the company are admiring him more and more. "All done?" he asks. When his wife nods he offers an arm to her, she took it and together they walk out from their room and go to their waiting car outside the entrance of the main hall.