30th Week

Hi everyone! I'm on the row for three days now uploading, hahaha I guess I'm on the mood to write. Anyway thank you all very much for all the wonderful comment in the previous chapter. I hope you will enjoy this one as well!

Please don't forget to give it a star! Enjoy!

_______________________________________

Saeroyi and Yi Seo have been the talk of the town ever since they did the gender reveal. The people treat them like a royal family. If there is a monarchy in the present time in South Korea they will respect and treat them like Saeroy and Yi Seo. While most celebrities and kpop idols try to hide their baby if they got pregnant, the couple has been open and shares the marvelous feeling of being an expectant parent. Even conglomerate couples are envious of them because they are bold in declaring their feeling in public, most of the chaebol people marry for convenience for business purposes. Saeroyi and Yi Seo want to change all of that. They want to start their family tradition, they will not control their children to marry someone with the same status, they want them to have a freedom of their choice in their life. Of course, they want to make sure that they are going to the correct moral path and they will be good citizens of their country and will not make the same huge mistake that they have experience.

The other day Saeroyi drop by the market after work because his mother-in-law asks him to buy some fresh ingredients for their food during dinner, but as soon as he went home his trunk is full of vegetables, fresh meat, and seafood. He said that the ajummas in the market recognize him and insisted to give the food because those items are good for the babies. His mother-in-law chuckled and said she will just make kimchi of the vegetable that he takes home and braise some of the seafood that he could bring it to the company and give it to Seung Kwon, Hyuni, Ho Jin and Sec Ma be.cause they will not finish all of those huge amounts of vegetables

Yi Seo walks down the stairs slowly she is holding tightly the railing while she is going down one step at the time, Saeroyi sees her and immediately assisted her, he just came from the work and this is the first time that he sees his wife struggling going down the stairs, her belly becomes big after 5 weeks, he can see that her body looks the same thin but her belly is huge, he can see other women at work especially the pregnant ones gain weight together with their baby, but his wife is still the same, he is worried that she is not healthy.

"Are you okay?" his eyebrows cringe in concern. " Yes, I'm alright, I read in the book that this is just natural for pregnant mothers at this stage because the baby's lungs are developing. When they reach the bottom of the staircase, Yi Seo gives her husband a side hug and kiss on a cheek. "How is your work? Is everything ok in the company?" she asks.

"Yes, don't concern yourself too much in our company, everyone is working hard together." He smiles, the corner of his eyes winkle adorable. He reciprocates the kiss of at her temple patting her hair. "Speaking of that, you missus genius smartypants, stop revising all the document in my desktop!" he teases her but grateful for all the contribution that she had done. One day he notices all the document in his table revised and he knew it's the work of his wife, even the notes for an important meeting he always finds it informative and handy, it in Yi Seo's system to take care of him especially IC corp, even she is not in the company she works from home make sure everything will be in place.

"I told you that you should concentrate on yourself," he said gently but he knows that his wife will not back down in their debates.

"But I'm so bored!" She takes a deep breath and starts her litany " I already finished my materials for my blogs and its ready for upload. Plus I'm done reading all the maternity books that I buy and the—"

"Wait you finished that mountain of books in the library?" Saeroy interrupted sometimes he really can't fathom how genius his wife! The first time that he heard that she has 160 of IQ he can't believe a young girl like her has that brain capacity. She never went to college because she doesn't need to study theories she needs experience, and he one lucky damn man that she chooses.