KALA BEAR WARS : Episode 53

Milinda of the Archive:

At Commander Winnie's request, we have been following his socialisation of the rebel kala, Johny Bee Bear.

Johny is the bear that Winnie brought back from Mars, where he was one of GUteater's unwilling minions. He was delighted to get away from GUteater and throw in his lot with Winnie's allied forces.

Johny has opened our eyes to a fascinating undercurrent to the kala bear story. He is part of a growing youth movement that is now rebelling against their elders and shaking the kala tree.

At Winnie's invitation, Johny has been living at Neil's place for a couple of weeks now. At first, Neil was very close-minded, saying a kala bear would no doubt stink and probably steal stuff. But young Johny Bee is altogether charming and does not smell at all.

Neither does he steal.

He is respectful, helps with the housework and gives Neil his space.

On day one he invited Neil to share with him a smoke of his marijuana stash. That was a good move. Neil soon got over himself and now they are the best of friends.

Winnie's faultless instincts have found a true seeker in Johny and he's been training him up with various meditation and martial techniques.

Johny is sharp as a tack and is rapidly assimilating Winnie's martial methods and philosophy.

He's on the computer every day, surfing the net and messaging me with questions, feeding his insatiable need to know.

We at the Archive will be posting updates on the progress of this remarkable young bear.

Chimie:
Only Good Kala Bear is a dead Kala Bear sorry Johnny!

Johny Bee:
Hello Chimie. I remember when you came to Mars with Winnie Sir. I was frightened of you then. But now I know how to fight and Silverfox says you are a boof head and I am not scared of you now.

Chimie:
Let's GO Jhonny! Did a little training montage did you and think you can handle ME? All good I'll slap you back to Reality! I been on The North Western Front for over a year now... There have been a lot of troop movements around here again lately.. They say they are playing war games but I know they prepare for tha Kala Bear attack and I will be here ready when it comes. Genocide of Kala Bears is the ONLY way through this War.
Any other way an we gon fight again.

Neil:
Ah Chimie. Theirs that overconfidence again.
Do not be fooled by Johny's soft spoken polite manner.
I seen him working out with Winnie and the fighting sticks.
Had Winnie backpedal and sat him on his arse.
Johny got skills.
And he's not the only one. He's collecting a little crew of rebel kalas around him. Might come a time you'll be down and begging mercy like a little girl.
All very nice you come bullying your poor old uncle Neil. Uncle got friends now.

Chimie:
You may need Em to Uncle! I rotate to an RnR break for a Dzogchen Retreat in a few weeks and you have that appointment with my Pushing Hand... Get ya lil Kala Posse ready.

Neil:
Haha. I decided when you threatened me with your pushing hand a month ago that I was gonna get back into a bit of training.
Bit of stretching. Bit of weights.
So far I ain't done shit.

Cybele:
geeesus h christ we so gotta do dinner for a week ...you fkn crak me up!

Neil:
Yay, hi Cybele. Great to see you here.
What fun hey.

Cybele:
Bloody brilliant ! I think you are fkn brilliant , keep pushing and pulling and have no fear!

Tobela:
i thnk being a cartoonist its rly in ur blood

Neil:
Why thank you Ms Tobela, I like that.
I do see the stories in pictures in my head
. 😊