CHAPTER 17

Diana's POV

I have never been this happy waking up in the morning, except of course when I slept beside Franki though. My nerves jump all of a sudden when the beautiful memories from last night start to slip into my consciousness.

Her smell is still on this bedsheet.So I instantly grab and pressed it against my body, sliding my nose to it as I feel the sweet scent of Franki's amazing body.

Oh...my...holy... gosh!

"Franki?" I blurt out while I instantaneously curl up while pulling away the bedsheet off my body. My eyebrows starts to arch by worrying, I start to look around, heightened senses, and my heart sinks when I realize that I am completely alone.

Where is she?

Did she just left me after having the most unforgettable night of our lives?

Urgh, what the hell are you even thinking, Diana. Maybe she left out of confusion between what happened to you both last night. She's your best friend, remember?! And you freaking kiss each other!

Shit! I need to find her and apologize for what I did. After all, she's still my bestfriend and what we did last night is not a thing that bestfriends usually do.

I turn to my right and find my phone on the bedside table. I should call her but what the heck? My head starts to wrinkle when I saw the time, it's already four in the afternoon Seriously? What should I do now? Should I call her or not? Where is she? Does she hate me now? Is she weirded out? Did I confess to her last night?

My mind is bombarded with a lot of questions and my face is crumpled into confusion right now. I then take a deep breathe, trying to calm myself. And then out of consciousness, I went out of the room, determined to look for Franki and to genuinely apologize to what happened.

I need to find her as soon as possible, but where is sh—

My panicky, uneasiness nerves soothed by seeing her smiling approaching in front of me, and her arm is with—what Argel? She's with Argel, again.

I sigh before calling her name, "Franki," they then stop from laughing and turns their head to me.

Why are they laughing? Stop it.

"Oh, magandang gabi, Reyna." Argel tries to joke with his teasing voice, I just roll my eyes to him before turning my look over Franki.

Her eyes were at shocked right now, is this because of last night?

Of course, Diana. It's because of last night.

"Can we talk?" I ask out of nervousness.

My whole body is literally shaking right now. But of course, I still manage to remain my normal posture while facing them both.

"Ah," She isn't looking at me, "A-actually, Argel and I we're going somewhere, right?" She turn over the busy Argel looking at his phone.

"H-huh? Ano ulit?" See, he don't even listen.

"We're going to somewhere, right?" Franki emphasis her words, making me to think that she's obviously lying.

Why Franki? You don't have to do this to me, I didn't mean anything that had happened from last night. Please, don't walk away. Talk to me.

"A-ah, oo."

"One minute lang naman, Pu—" she interrupts me.

My heart sinks a thousandfold seeing her actions right now. She's obviously avoiding me, literally.