CHAPTER 7

An edited chapter.

Diana's POV

"Tomorrow's night event will be the highlight of this trip," Kiara announced in front and a sudden urge from our batch starts to filled this room.

Everyone seems so happy, you can see the genuine smile on their faces. My eyes are busy focusing on Franki, she's excitedly smiling right now. The expression of her face looks like an expression of a kid, a happy, joyful kid because she can finally get what she wants.

"So, I'm reminding you all to buy your dresses and be ready." Kiara proudly said with an elation of voice.

Everyone shouted and happily cheered after hearing Kiara's announcement. I raised both hands and start cheering too, I keep on cheering until Franki's eyes meet mine. We laugh while looking at each other's eyes.

"Dee, we should go shopping tomorrow," Franki with her usual energetic self jumps towards me bragging me with her words.

"Sure, Punky." I turn to her with lopsided smile.

"Weren't you gonna ask me, to where are we going to shop?" She asked with a sulky tone.

Nagtatampo ba siya?? Or naga-assume nanaman ako??

"Oh..." I acted like I'm immensely intrigued while I slightly put my hair in the back of my ears, "... saan ba?"

"Somewhere near..." she yawns before continuing, "I'm so sleepy na, Dee. Will you escort me to our room?" Her puppy eyes and pouting lips makes my heart melt.

"Oh, sure, punky." I stand up from the chair and approach her, holding her waist gently while she then put her arm around my nape.

I bit my lower lip, preventing all the kilig that all my organs feeling right now inside my body. I tried my best to acted normal, and escort her through our room. Thank goodness, our batch mates didn't bother us so we landed here in our bedroom.

Carrying Franki's perfectly made body and helping her to lay down comfortably in bed. Her resting look is making me grin ear to ear. She's so sleepy and that's why she immediately grabs a pillow as soon as I lay here in the bed.

Her cheeks were resting under the solf pillow, I watched her slow movements as she finds her comfort position. She then peacefully closed her eyes and hug the pillow much tighter this time.

It satisfied me seeing her resting like that, my eyes were stuck looking at her, imagining how gorgeously attractive she is. I then found myself laying down besides her while my eyes were still stuck on her.

I use one of my palm as my pillow and rest my face there. Siding my body's position to find a better way to stare at Franki. Her face is just so perfect, the structure is pairly done. She looks so peaceful when sleeping, leaving her energetic presence whenever she's awake. I chuckle softly, imagining her personality, and how she acts everyday.

"Diana..."

There goes her rasp and sexy voice floating in our dim hotel room. It is softer this time—sounds like a whisper that caused my whole being to blush. I mosh my own breathe before answering her.

"Yes, Punky?"

"I'm having a hard time to sleep again,"

I let out a nervous laugh while focusing my look up to the ceiling, "Oh, why po?"

"I am use to the warm of our bed,"

I slowly turn to face her but before I could even say a word, a pillow in between us was magically gone. My body stifens as she wraps her arm around me and buries her face in the small curve of my neck.

"Oh, Punky," I tried my best not to sound panicking when the truth is my whole body's trembling inside.

"Hug me 'til I fall asleep, Dee," she whispers against my ear with her soft voice causing all my organs yell. Her fingers are so soft as they press into my skin.

I wrap my arms all through her back—waist, slowly rubbing it to gave her comfort. The cold-sweet mint breathe of hers is touching my neck, caused my whole being tickles. I tried myself for overthinking because of our position right now.

"Okay..." I let out a soft chuckle and decided to just hug her until she falls asleep. Hugging is a normal thing to do right? I also have a firm self-control.

Best friend mo 'yan, Diana. Stop thinking of naughty things.

I slip my other arm under her waist and wrap the other one around to pull her into a full embrace. She looks so vulnerable yet strong, she smells good too and it wanted me to just gave up my whole nostril into her scent.

Nothing feels better than this.

"You're too cute, Punky," I mumble as I can't stop myself from letting out a soft chuckle as I try my best to calm myself down. Despite my organs are totally blushing right now, I remain my usual posture and hug her even tighter this time.

She just answer me with soft giggle. I start to rub her arm softly to calm her down to sleep. I think it's pretty effective because after a seconds, she's peacefully breathing to my neck. I still want to check if she's really asleep, but the moment I looked down, she also looked up just in time without any warning and our lips almost touched.

I gasp under nervousness.

"Goodnight, Dee," oh, of course she looked up just to say goodnight to me.

What did I expected, I answer her with soft giggles. And now we're finally facing each other properly. I intensely look at her and touch her cheeks by my lips. I was expecting her to move right away and do the same thing. But her embrace just loosens, and her sweet breath where under my neck again, but it's much more peaceful right now. This prompted me to open my eyes, seeing hers is already shut and her lips were slightly parted.

She never really rest from being a gorgeous living person, does she??

The most beautiful person in my life is already asleep.