CHAPTER 3

An edited chapter.

Diana's POV

I couldn't make even a single move. Franki's weight is now on top of me and my weak self is being glued to her stare causing me to act so weak infront of her.

"Frank—" I didn't even finish my words when I felt her lips touches mine.

Her soft and sweelty made up lips is now kissing mine. I can't process anything right now, this happened so fast.

She kissed me.
She kissed me.
She kissed me.

Those sweet lips of hers was finally intertwined with mine. It's like a dream, and it lasted for almost five seconds. Leaving me frozen here in my sitting position. She laughs before getting out of my body, I'm still shocked as fvck. I couldn't even stare at her so I just firmly looked at my hands that is slightly shaking.

"You kissed me." The weak voice of mine was once again rise.

"It's just a kiss, dee. Don't tell me na affected ka D—" I stop her from talking.

"Ako? Affected?" I fake my laugh so bad, "Duh, hindi 'no. It's just a kiss." Emphasis of uttering the last words.

I stood up, trying my best to prevent my whole body from shaking. Agad akong tumalikod sakanya.

"A-ah, kuha l-lang ako water..." i speedly said before walking so fast out of the door.

I leaned my back against the wall, puting my whole hands through my chest. Trying to stop my heart from pounding. But it didn't stop, the tense was now rising throughout my whole body. This tense feeling causes me to shake as hell.

The person I loved, since the day she laid her eyes on me was officially met my lips. It was absolutely my dream, and now I can die in thoughts of her kissing me. I kissed my best friend and,

It's the best kiss of my life.

Once I earned the strength to get back my normal posture. Kumuha ako ng tubig mula sa refrigerator, before heading back to my room, and again seeing Franki who just have kissed me. I took a long long breathe, to relax my self before entering my room.

And there she is, looking so cute by just laying down while watching netflix. She did not laid her eyes on me so I just go back to my position after putting the glass of water in the desk.

This is so awkward, for me.

I tried my best not to look on her and to just focus on the movie. Oh, she picks "The Notebook". She really do loves romances and especially the novels of Nicholas Sparks. What can I say, maganda naman talaga ang stories niya.

The words of the characters are all on point and reliable. It can touch your heart by just hearing them. And also, the pure love of the actors in the movie is the highlight of them all. So, I get so hooked with the plot of this movie.

It tackles about how can someone love a person, so deep and so pure. The guy was hooked up by the girl he just met, so the day after that he never stops bragging the girl about getting on a date with him. But the girl seems to not like the guy. Until one night, they suddenly became so close and they even decided to just walk home. There, the girl revealed a lot of things in her life that the guy has no idea of. The guy was so amused by just hearing the girl. But he soon noticed that the girl is not really happy with her life because it's being controlled by her parents.

To summarize the ending, they broke up, but the promise of the guy that he'll build a house for her, remains. After a years, he successfully build a house, exactly the way the girl wanted it to be. She soon found out about it, while she's already engaged with some other guy. She still find her way back to him.

And they lived happily ever after.

The movie ended. My eyes landed again to Franki's face. I can't never control my eyes for wanting her so bad, it's my pleasure habbit. She then, sweetly smiled at me with the teary eyed, cause of the movie.

Franki is so soft.

"Are you going to cry?" I ridiculous asked.

"No..." she mumbled with a tear slowly falls on her cheeks.

Can you stop being so cute for atleast a second, Franki? God, I am so melting with this situation. My lips automatically pout seeing her like that, I put my hands to her cheeks, wiping her tears away.

"Oh, shoot!" She now transform from her energetic self, "Kiara just texted me pala a while ago." She claims with excitement.

"Hmm? What did she say?" My eyebrows met while asking her.

"May batch party daw, and she invited us to come." She almost jump of bed for the excitement.

"Ow..." i only replied with an amuse voice.

"Punta tayo ah," she aggressively shakes my shoulders causing me to chuckles, "Oy, punta tayo, ha?" She repetitively said.

"Oo na po," i nonchalantly replied, "pupunta na tayo." I assure her so she can finally rest her body from excitement.

"YEHEY!" She yell with excitement. I'm smiling whole through the time she's being like that.

"Our ex's will be there," she teased me.

"Eh," i rants, "I'm not interested," I rolled my eyes on her before laying down to my be and covering my face with pillow.

"Oh come on, dee." She tried to pull away the pillow but I'm much stronger so she didn't when.

"Don't be so makulit, Franki." I bit my lower lip after saying those words.

"Fine..." she now stops from being so restless.

"Kung sabagay," she pauses for a seconds, "You're only interested with me."