CHAPTER 18

[ Diana just mentioned my name sa kumu live nila last night so here I am writing again. Hehe. Just gonna add one vid that I made for Dee and you can upload it too so she can see it po.]

Here.

Franki's POV

"Saan ka pupunta, Franki?" Argel asked when I was about to walk away.

I made a wrong decision. I shouldn't have left Diana there, I shouldn't have avoided her. I'm getting so worried about her na, I don't wanna make her feel bad about what happened last night. Because what happened carry us both, so I have to see her. And plus, Argel is quite boring to be with. He keeps on reminiscing about our past relationship and I hate it, can he just moved on?

Oh, Frances. Don't complain, you're the one who's using him to get away with Dee, right?

"To bathroom," I lied before leaving.

I look around this hotel to find Diana, but her presence is nowhere to be found. Where is she though? Don't tell me she's in the club again, no I don't wanna happen, what happened between us last night. It's a total weird.

So then I found myself sitting here on the entrance living room. Looking at the outside maybe hoping to see her. I rose up my two elbow while resting my chin to it as I pouted my lips.

... I'm so sad and lonely, where are you Dee?

Then my heart increase a thousandfold as I see her approaching in front of me. Wearing only her bra, and she's wet. She went to the beach? Without me ha? Really, Dee? Is that your own play now?

I remain with my position, looking so worried but actually I'm pissed off about her. She went on the beach without her bestfriend.

Duh, Frances. Maybe you've forgotten that you're the one who left her in the first place.

"What's the problem, Punky? You look so worried, can I help you with that? May nangyari bang hindi maga—" She speaks to much so I have to stop her.

Plus, I'm having a tingling sensation while she keeps on rubbing my back. Nakakakiliti po.

"I.." I chuckle, "I runout of toilet paper." I then back to my serious face.

I'm lying Dee, I just want to be with you.

"I will help you find some, let's go?" She softly said.

This is so weird to say but I love how she handles me, how she touch and cares for me. It's just so pure and different from anyone.

Of course, she's your bestfriend.

Right, she's my bestfriend so I should stop letting this thought of mine running inside my head. It's bad for my health and also to our relationship. I'm currently following her behind, she really take it seriously when I said that I runout of toilet paper. And guess what, we're here in the stockroom of this enormous hotel.

One of the staff said that we'll be able to find some here and that it's only can be found here. So toilet paper is really that important, oh my babies.

"Here, oh," She excitedly face me while holding the whole plastic filled with toilet paper.

Sobrang cute naman po.

"Nice,"

"Punky, about last ni—" She suddenly stop from talking when I hug her.

"It's okay, we're okay," I just don't want to ruin our relationship, "Let's forget about it, okay?" I then face her while still holding on her arms.

That's all I can say, forget it nalang. What should I say? What happened between us is very wrong, fully wrong. I wait for her to speak up but she didn't, maybe she's still shocked by my actions. Oh gosh—

"I really don't know what has gotten into my mind last night. I took advantage of your drunk self, it's totally wrong and I swear to never do it again." My voice were so fast, I'm talking with nervousness.

Come on Dee, don't be astonished. Speak up, I need your opinion. I'm freaking weirded sick. I got shocked when she start to turn her back at me.

"It's okay, Franki. And I'm sorry for letting you take advantage of me," she pauses and her voice is so low, "Yeah, you're right. It's completely wrong and we should have not done it." She then walk away.

Woah. She sounds so serious. I mean, did I say something wrong?

"Dee.." My soft voice almost crack when I heard a weird sound.

Diana looked at me with her worried eyes. It's like someone is watching us. And then, a sudden presence of a small and thin girl bust out in front of us.

It's Veah.

"You guys had sex?!"

My jaw dropped after hearing her words.

What the fudge?!

This can't be happening.