CHAPTER 11

An edited chapter.

Diana's POV

I couldn't stop my eyes from gazing throughout the whole body of Franki bounding straight to my line. My eyes went from her face down to her feet. She's wearing the black sophisticated dress that we bought earlier, her hair is now curled falling perfectly down on the side of her neck and shoulder.

"How do I look, Dee?"

The make up of hers, suits the dress that she's wearing making her to look beyond cute, she's so damn gorgeous. Oh, the word gorgeous is not enough to express how amazing she looks right now. Her fashion and sweet style, makes me to want her even more now.

"Diana?" I was atonished by her looks, I forgot what she's asking me.

"H-ha?" I let my bemused voice come out while my lips are widely parted.

"I said, how do I look, po?" Her sweet voice never fades even if she's slightly irritated.

I blink my eyes before looking away from her, only to realize that I've been looking straight at her for almost five minutes now. I casually, normally pretends to fix my make up kit, obstructing myself to be totally drown by her.

"You look so gorgeous!" I tried my best to compliment her with my casual voice.

"Hmm.." she then grab my side arm and turn my body towards her.

"You look so hot in that dress, Dee," I was shocked for a moment, I obstruct my hands from shaking after hearing her words.

Oh gosh, why does her voice feels like a music to my ears that I badly want to hear it again, and again.

"Well, we're sisters eh," Really Diana? Sisters? Are you kidding yourself?

"Yeah, you inherit my beauty," she chuckles after turning her back to me.

Oh, no, I used the wrong construction of words.

I neglected myself from overthinking and pretends to look at the mirror, admiring my own self. Indeed, I look gorgeous like she said. In a split of a seconds, Franki is standing beside me already. Looking through the mirror too, swaying her body side to side, feeling her classy dress and beautiful face. She giggles as our eyes meet, I couldn't stop my lips from smiling ear to ear while looking at her eyes.

"Dee, about what you've asked me last night," My smile fades when she starts speaking.

Shucks, is this about of my indirect confession? Please no, my heart is beating really fast and my nerves were shaking. I avoid eye contact with her by slightly bowing down my head to look somewhere else.

"About the I love you's?" I felt her body leaning closer to mine that caused my whole being freezed like an ice.

Shit. I need someone, please someone go in here right now to avoid this awkwardness and nervousness of mine.

"Diana, I want you to know that, I hones—" Her serious voice was interrupted by a sudden knock on our door.

We both turn our stools to face the door, with her grouchy expression she walks away from me and then she open the door, showing the two guys wearing a suit. It's Argel and Sky.

I let out a deep breathe from my mouth as if I went on a horror booth and loses my air. As much as I hate Argel right now, half of me is thankful that they knock on that door. Saving me from this deranged moment.

"Hi, Franki." Argel said with a polite manner and he gave Franki a red rose.

"Hey, Diana." Sky's approaching closer to me, slowly hold my hand and kiss it gently before giving me a red rose too.

"Thanks, Sky." I'm really flattered.

"Let's go?" He then carry me through out the way, following Franki and Argel behind.

Argel is holding hands with Franki, and I couldn't stop my eyes from glaring at them while still having Sky on my side. He apparently grab my waist when we landed on the entrance door of this enormous ballroom. I just let him do what he wants with me, I'm still annoyed by Argel. This room were filled of lots of people, including all of our batch mates. They're all having fun now, Gino and Kiara is already dancing on the middle and so as Wealand dancing with ate Hasna.

I grin ear to ear by just looking at them, they all look so cute kasi eh. We're now sitting on this big, fancy table covered with a vibrant gold cotton. As usual, I did my best to sit next to Franki despite Argel's being close to her and having Sky on my side. I beamed from ear as I succeeded my mission, I once again gaze at Franki, only seeing her angelic face and those gorgeous light brown eyes of hers.

I smile when she starts looking at me. Her eyes are fluttering matching the light of this room. My stare is going alternately to her eyes and lips.

Ang mapupulang labi at ang matingkad mong ngiti, umaabot hanggang sa langgit.

That line of a song suddenly came out of my head while looking through her. God, I just love her so much.

"De—" her words were again interrupted by the one and only Argel.

Forcing her to stand up, my glare is now again rising pointing to the face of Argel. He wrap his arm around the waist of Franki before leaning his mouth to her ears. He's mouthing something while chuckling softly, causing Franki to giggles. Urgh!

The Make it with you by Ben&Ben starts booming all around the corners of this room. The people in front then now starts to paired-up and dance slowly. This scenery prompted me to think that Argel's inviting Franki to have a dance.

That thought suddenly kills me when my neck starts to craned, founding that Franki is now dancing with Argel. Her arms are over his shoulder and his hands are wrap to her waist while swaying both of their bodies slowly, joining the rhythm of the song.

I neglected my own eyes from watching them, and instead I gulp the small glass of tequila before focusing on Sky.

"Do you want to dance?" His gay voice suddenly appear—oof, I slipped, I'm not sure if he's gay but it's just my thought.

"Yeah," I casually said before dragging him into the middle of the dance floor.

The music is so slow and in sweet tone. We start dancing slowly while he wrap his hands to my waist, I suddenly felt an awkward feeling doing this. While Sky's eyes are intimidatingly looking at mine, I couldn't stop but to turn around our dancing position so that I could see Franki.

I lean my head closer to his shoulder and smile after seeing Franki's looking in our way. Her eyes can't lie, I know that she's somehow jealous by that grouchy face of hers.

"Sky," I intently calls his name for him to look closer to my face. Our lips is so close that it hover when he speaks,

"Yes?" I let out a small amount of breathe from my mouth before leaning again to his shoulder letting his face totally locked up onto mine. I instantaneously looked at Franki. She is still staring at us with her grouchy look, I smirk when I surely realize that she's upset by my actions.

Am I really using Sky to make Franki jealous?