Realise

Lapis's POV:
I was still mad at Peridot for hurting me so much just for information, I had already told her so many times to stop trying to be friends with me, but she just doesn't listen.

One day, I was just having a nice walk to the beach and I looked at the sea, remembering Jasper and what she had caused to me and my nightmares. I kept on walking until I saw two familia faces Steven and.... Peridot, Steven spotted me and turned back to Peridot, after a couple of seconds peridot looked at me then back at Steven, and gave a rather weird smile but warmed my chest, I liked it but I didn't want to think I was sick.

Peridot quickly ran to my direction which was leaving me with the thought of 'go away and never speak to me' but of course she couldn't hear me. "Hi Lazuli" she said walking right in-front of me, i looked down, to face her and see what she wanted. "What do you want" I said with a low tone showing I wasn't bothered of what she wanted, she started to look worried "uummm well I made you a picture, as an apology picture because you kinda crushed the last one." She said trying to show she wasn't scared of me, I looked away from her and grabbed the paper she game me and looked at it

" She said trying to show she wasn't scared of me, I looked away from her and grabbed the paper she game me and looked at it

I looked up at we again and got my other hand and ripped it all up. It was nice to see her warm tears drip down her face like a river, just like mine had.

 It was nice to see her warm tears drip down her face like a river, just like mine had

"It looks prettier like this." I said with a big grin on my face looking at her. Peridot looked down and I just watched her tears dry through the sand.

Peridots POV:
'I'm trying so hard, and she won't except anything, why.' That thought crossed my mind and I had enough of trying, I wanted to give up so bad, I watched my tears dry though the sand until I looked up a little more and saw Lapis's feet, I could see her smirking at me in my mind, "ugh" I grunted before running off.

I had no where to go I just kept on running and running and... running.
After a while I got a little nervous of thinking that I could be lost, I stoped and looked around.. I was lost. Until I saw a small hill.

I started walking up the small hill till I got to the top and what I saw was something more beautiful than the ocean blue's.