The truth

Lapis's POV:
"Steven I.." lapis was interrupted by lion Roaring at her, "what, what did I do to upset you?!" Lapis questioned lion?

Lion bent down and a glow cane from his head, And a flash of a pick light came through his head.

It showed when me and Peridot was alone of the cliff side, oh no "Steven dont look..." before I could finish my sentence and saw the whole scene again,
Lions flashback
Peridots POV:
WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND JUST SHUT UP AND I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE YOU, I DONT CARE WEATHER YOUR SORRY OR NOT, WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS, I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELS, SO WHY DONT YOU JUST CUT THE ACT AND GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FEOM, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR SAY OR GIVE TO ME I WOULDNT CARE I WOULDNT EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID UGLY GREEN BLOB!!.... when we see the others and your with them don't ever speak this to them okay you worthless peace of junk."

End of flashback
"L..lapis, is this really what you said to her!!" Steven shouted at me "Steven I..." I tried to explain myself until "YOUVE ALREADY GOT YOUR PAYBACK LAPIS, IM DONE WITH YOU TRYING TO TAME ALL THE ATTENTION, SHE'S A GEM AS WELL FOR GOD SAKE LAPIS, WHAT IF SOMEONE SAID THAT TO YOU HUH!!" Steven shouted at me, I was terrified then I looked at amethyst and she had the look of disappointment, "I..I'm sorry.." I didn't know what to say or do "save it lapis, you should say it to peridot not us.." amethyst said turning around to face the river and so did lion and Steven, with peridot still in his hands, the the weird creatures protecting them.

'What have I done'