Truth of peridot

Amethysts POV:
It was amazing, me and Steven just looking around the whole new world in awe.

Me and Steven didn't even notice that lion was already walking, so we had to catch up, not by walking not by jogging because he was that frickin' far we had to run.

We finally catch up to Peridot and lion.
Lion stopped in front of a huge florist, Steven looked over his shoulder to look at me, I just looked at him back shrugging my shoulders, to mine and Stevens surprise, Lion started walking again, and we followed.

Once we got at least in the middle of the forest, peridot stopped pii'ing, it got intensely quite, both me and Steven got worried about peridot but on the other hand lion didn't look bothered.

Stevens POV:
Me, amethyst, lion and peridot still in lions mouth, stopped in front of a lake, I looked down at it confused.
(picture at top)
I looked up to see that the trees looked like peridots head, I did a soft smile then looked over to my side to see lion putting peridot in the lake "AAHH lion what are you doing?!" I got so scared but peridot was already in the water and lion just gave me a blank stare.

Amethyst just stood in the distance, watching peridot giggle.

And then
——————————-—–————————————
Hey guys I'm just gonna tell ya that this is a cliff hangers I'm so sorry for that but the next chapter is going to be about what lapis is doing. So I'm kinda doing an extra cliffhanger (I know I'm so evil mehahahahahaahh)