Just act and be okay

Lapis's POV:
After seeing her run of in a random direction all I did was give a blank look, I look that showed I didn't care about her.

Then Steven ran up to me "hey Steven" I said with a smile turning to face him "yeah umm.. hey Lapis." He said with a frown, "what's wrong?" I asked "don't you kinda think that was a little, you know, rude?" He kept pausing in between his sentence, "no she deserves it." I said with my blank look again, "no she doesn't you already got you revenge, just give her a chan-" he kept up his sentence, I paused him and got my water wings out and before I had gone off to fly I said "fine I'll talk to her, but this is for you Steven, not her" then I flew away in the direction she went, it was a lovely sky today, dark blue, violet, pink, and a pinch of orange. It was beautiful.

Peridots POV:
I sat down on the grass at the top of the small hill/cliff, just admiring the beautiful view, until I felt a nagging pain in my stomach "ugh_ah" I held my stomach and gagged tears falling down my cheek from pain , my gem glowed a dark green and that meant I was extremely sick, but I had to keep it secret from everyone els, "*cough* *cough*agh." Then I heard someone behind me "huh" it was lapis heading my way, I had to bottle all of this up before she see's and really quick, it hurt when my gem turned back to it normal colour. She came next to me and looked down at me and before I could say anything she shouted at me with pure rage "WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND JUST SHUT UP AND I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE YOU, I DONT CARE WEATHER YOUR SORRY OR NOT, WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS, I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELS, SO WHY DONT YOU JUST CUT THE ACT AND GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FEOM, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR SAY OR GIVE TO ME I WOULDNT CARE I WOULDNT EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID UGLY GREEN BLOB!!.... when we see the others and your with them don't ever speak this to them okay you worthless peace of junk." then she got out her water wings then flew and different direction, tears dripping down my face more than ever. My heart dropped of hearing all those words but the most problem is, is that I deserve it, and I know it's never going to stop.