Peridot's friends

Lapis's POV:
There was a massive green light on top of a forest, my curiosity got the better of me and I brung out my water wings a flew to the light, once I was there I landed under the light.

I saw.. "STEVEN!!" I shouted with a happy voice landing to see him. Once I got down Steven grabbed my hand and put his finger in his lips, "sshhh it's peridot?" He whispered 'oh yeah the letter' I thought shouting at the back of my head "what's wrong with her?" I whispered "I don't know myself but this happened to her." Steven whispered bringing to lion and a cute little sleeping peridot.

I never thought I say that "cute" but the was,
Me and Steven and amethyst were just talking until the green flash started to die down, "huh" all three of us said in confusion, then all of a sudden we heard loads of shouting from the woods. They.. called out peridots name. Me amethyst and Steven just looked at each other I'm confusion until we saw weird little creatures.

Stevens POV:
These cute little creatures started to come out of the woods they looked like foxes but with a cute of dark blue and light blue and had patterns and their body's.

Lion woke up by all the shouting and moved his right paw witch was kinda covering peridot like a blanket, the creatures walked up to her, "oh no.." one of them mumbled "excuse me who are you?" I asked in a gentle voice so I won't sound like a threat, the creatures looked at me "your Steven aren't you?" One said walking up to me "umm yes" I asked a slight confusion "well hello Steven we are peridots friends, we are here to let her talk to us about what's troubling her, sadly she comes often..." the one in front of me said with her ears going down and looking at the ground, "she's told us a lot about you.. Steven, and because of all her stories you sound like a very loving boy." She did with a smile looking back up with me with grace "awe thank you.." I said waving my hand in the air and looking away, then she walked to amethyst, "and you must be?" She asked tilting her head a little "oh I'm amethyst.." amethyst said putting her hand to her chest "ah amethyst, it's a pleasure to meant you, your the one that likes to annoy peridot but, she still likes you because you make funny jokes to cheer her up" she said with a big grin on her face "uuhhh thanks, I guess?" Amethyst shrugged, and then she walked to lapis, "and you my dear. What is your name?" She asked, as again tilting her head. "Oh my name is Lapis." She said with a small smile, the small creature that looked like a fox, the feast of her crew, had their eyes sinked in, "your lapis Lazuli?" She asked "uuhh yes?" Lapis said getting a bit nervous. Then the cew...