LAPIS!!!!!

No ones POV:
The fox light creatures jumped in front of lapis like they were protecting peridot and Steven and amethyst and lion from her, "h..huh?" Lapis asked confused of what peridot has told them, "YOUR THE ONE THAT KEEPS HURTING HER, HOW DARE YOU!!!! I CANT BELIVE SHE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TREAT HER RIGHT!!!!" One of the fox's shouted, "yeah but she..." lapis butted in trying to say her point of the story "WE KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO YOU, BUT EVERYTHING DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AROUND YOU Y'KNOW!!!" The fox creature shouted, after awhile lapis under stood what they were talking about, "oh no" lapis mumbled under her breath.

Peridots POV:
I woke up from the sound of shouting "mmm" I groaned by the sudden noice, lion noticed I woke up and opened his mouth for me to get inside, so that's what I did.

The noice started to give me a headache and it got worse and worse the more it carried on so what I did then shut-ed everyone up "WWWWAAAHHHH!!" I cried from the pain, everyone turned to me but I didn't care, I hurt and I wanted it to stop, "guys look what you did you gave peridot a headache." Steven said rushing over to lion to see how to cheer me up, Steven grabbed me from lions mouth and I didn't hesitate to get a hug from him, amethyst came over and game me one to, "Steven I.." lapis was interrupted by lion Roaring at her, "what, what did I do to upset you?!" Lapis questioned lion?