Cute suprise

Amethyst's POV:
It's been a while since peridot got poofed onto her gem. Lion hasn't left her gem though, he's been sitting next to her gem ever since Steven put her in a warm soft towel, something must be up.

3 days later

Steven's POV:
It's nearly been 3 days and Peridot still hasn't come out, the other gems went out to a mission, they told me to stay in case Peridot comes back.

Since lion isn't leaving Peridots side I'm having to take care of him and keep him company. I gone into the fridge to get something to eat, until a bright light covered the room, I turned around to see it was peridots gem.

I had to cover my eyes because the light was blinding me, the warning for me to open my eyes again was when I heard little "pii!" I took down my arm to see lion licking a baby peridot "AAAWWW" I said putting my hands on my cheeks "pii?" The little Peridot kept chirping at me.

"Lion why is she like this?" I asked thinking he can respond, he looked towards the warp pad and back at me. "The warp pad?" He then turned to Peridot who was "pii"ing her heart out. "Do you want me to get the gems." I questioned, I guess lion just gave up because he rested his head on where Peridot was and opened his mouth, Peridot climbed in, "uuhh Lion what are you going to do?" Once she in his mouth she sat on his tough, coughing a bit.

Then lion went to the warp pad with his mouth still open for peridot to see, and then he sat down, "oh you want to go somewhere!" I quickly wrote a letter to for the gems to read, in case we wouldn't come back for a while.