Need a friend

Peridots POV:
I stayed at the hill for a couple of hours letting out crying from the pain and hearing the words that are true about myself

I looked up and saw that i wasn't in pain anymore because I stayed patient and let all the pain out, I then looked at the moon that was shining above my head "maybe it's time to go home" I mumbled under my breath but with a breaking voice of all the crying.

I got up and then I fell straight back down, I didn't realise how weak I had become, 'I have to go home, legs c'mon don't give up on me now!' I thought screaming in my head, I tried again but same thing happened I fell straight back down 'okay third times a charm' I thought in my head, I got the catch craze from Steven and it always worked.

I stood up but slowly I was able to stand, then i took one step forward and pain flushed over my body "ah..agh!" The pain got worse and worse every second, tears then again crossed my cheeks, then I heard something behind me 'someone's coming' I couldn't look back, I was way to weak, the only thing I was able to do was look up, the thing that was behind me was lion, he was on his own "l..lion what are you.." I wasn't able to Finnish my sentence, and picked me up and I just laid there in pain I looked at him "you know I'm in pain don't you" I said closing my eyes then opening them again, he closed his eyes for a few seconds that meant yes.

He then started running a peace that wouldn't make me jump up and down so he didn't hurt me, we got to Stevens home and he brought me inside, "thx l..lion" my voice cracked, I slowly got off of him and he rushed his head under my arm to help me stand "hehe what could I do without you lion." I smiled at him feeling a little guilty, I sat on the floor against the wall and lion gone to get something, he got a turquoise blanket and put it over me he then sat behind me and put his tail on my chest to push me down to lay on him. I snuggled next to him and then slowly drifted of to sleep with the Cotten candy pink lion.