Mystory land

Stevens POV:
I warped to everyplace I knew we could warp to, but Lion didn't budge from the warp telling me 'nope not this place'

"Ugh lion we've been everywhere!" Amethyst shouted at lion, lion only grunted at her shaking his head 'no' "there's other places?' I asked, just like that lion bent down for me and amethyst to hop on, which we did, he then turned his head to me, I knew what he wanted me to do.

So I gently grabbed peridot, and one I brought her inside lions main with me, our little tiny heads just piped out, peridot was "pii!" Ing her heart put again while holding my thumb.

Lion then rawed a portal and ran into it. I held on to peridot quite tight so she wouldn't fly off, which she didn't mind.

Once we got there, lion stood on all fours and bent down for us to get off him, once me and amethyst did, lion walked up to me, and opened his mouth, I carefully put peridot back in the same spot and looked around.

(Picture is on the top)
This place looked amazing, there was so many strands of different colours, like, orange, red , pink, yellow, light and dark blue, etc...
To be infact it didn't even look real. Me and amethyst just stared and looked around in awe