Help

Peridots POV:
I woke up to see Steven taking a picture of me and lion. "Steven?" I asked confused "oh hey Peridot sorry if I woke you up, you two just looked so cute!!" Steven fangirled, "anyway what are you doing here?" Steven asked, "oh right, so I was at the top of a small hill/cliff and I was in extreme pain and I couldn't move so I started to panic, until lion came in and picked me up, put this cover over me and forced me to sleep on top of him, he's my hero, I see why you love him so much Steven..." I said still laying on lion.

"No way, lion must really care about you if he did that!" Steven said shocked. "Really, why do you think he would "really care" for me??" I asked confused, Steven shrugged his shoulders.
I then looked over at the pink lion then looked at his tail seeing that it was now on the on not on me, 'I think I have the strength to get up' I thought to myself.

I started getting up, but I was wrong because my body still felt weak and I started shaking, I guessed I woke up lion because when he opened his eyes and saw me, I got straight up and bent down In front of me, I look at him confused then looked at Steven, Steven finally noticed I was looking at him and said "oh, he wants you to get on his back.." he said "oh" I said climbing on top of him. Once I did he stood back up straight on all fours, and then he looked at Steven. "Okay let's put you in some cute clothes and put your hair up" Steven said jumping up and down excitingly to give me a make over. "Okay." I said then lion started following Steven to his dresser.

"I have this old jumper you really liked,you wanna wear it?" He asked my eyes lit up, then he put my hair up. "Ooh we should shown lapis!" Steven said "w..wait no, look can I stay here until I get back on my feet, and when you see her don't talk about anything that involved me, okay?" I quickly said practically shouted at him, "um alright?" He said tilting his head.