atleast they didn't...

hello, my slightly [or very] crazy readers! i officially hate people.

so, they're in their early tweny-one, and quarantining because of covid.

disclaimer - rights go to rr.

enjoy reading!

[][][][][][]

Annabeth P.O.V

Ring, ring, ring!  I groaned as I looked around blindly for my phone, my eyes still closed.

Damn it! I can't believe I forgot to turn my alarm of 7 o'clock on the first day Percy and I both were off work because of the coronavirus. I thought as I finally switched the alarm off.

Percy shifted and and pulled me closer to his bare chest. I smiled slightly and snuggled further into his warm body. We both could  use a few more hours of sleep. We had been working and studying really hard. After all, we didn't have anywhere to be...

A few hours later

I opened my eyes to soft sunlight, filtering in through the drapes. I sat up and stretched my arms above my head. I picked up my phone [Leo had made special phones for demigods, so that they wouldn't be detected by monsters] and checked the time. It was 10:46, Percy was starting to rub off me. Staying together in New Rome for over 3 years, had gotten me accustomed to Percy's routine of late nights and early [sometimes late] mornings.

I started getting up to make breakfast, even though we didn't have to go anywhere, I knew Percy would be hungry as hell. Before I could though, I felt something tugging me back. Turns out it's Percy's flexed arm. He probably wanted to cuddle a little more.

"Percy, It's 10.50. Let me go!" I said, laughing.

"But I wanna cuddle." He whined, like a little kid.

Well, kudos to me for being right. "Seaweed Brain, I need to make breakfast."

Percy rolled over, from his side to his back, and groaned "I don't want breakfast. I want to sleep."

I rolled my eyes, blushing. Percy, seeing this smirked. "Di immortales." I muttered under my breath. There was only one way to get this boy out of bed. Blue food. A little more louder, I said, "I'll make blue waffles."

In less then a blink of an eye, he was up on his feet, running his hand through his messy hair.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" He said, I would've laughed at his eagerness if I wasn't staring. Percy was just wearing shorts, showing off his very defined chest. 

"Drooling over me, Chase?" His comment snapped me out of my thoughts. I saw Percy looking at me, a smug look on his face.

My cheeks and neck flushed a bright red. Even after years of dating, Percy still made me blush over every offhand comment he made. "Shut up, Jackson." I mumbled. 

I stood up, and walked out of our bedroom, wearing a random t-shirt and some shorts.

I headed into our kitchen, grabbing the things needed to make waffles.