you're worth it [tw// forced physical touch and abuse]

hi my slightly [or very] crazy readers! covid ✨ s u c k s ✨.

anyway, thank you so much DJWolficorn for the idea! so, mortal au, they're in high school.

tw - forced physical touch + physical abuse.

disclaimer - i am not a 55 year old man [i googled uncle rick's age].

eeeeeeennnnnnnnjjjjjjjjooooooooyyyyyyy!

[][][][][][]

Tyler Dickinson P.O.V

My name's Tyler Dickinson. Two things you need to know about me - #1 DO NOT tease me about my surname, or I'll bash your head in. #2 I'm the most popular guy at Goode. Or atleast I was.

In junior year, girls used to fall out of their way to date me. With my gelled brown hair, blackish brown puppy dog eyes and buff body, I was a total shoo-in for most popular guy. It also helped that I played football.

But that was all before Percy Jackson came to this school. He was apparently the hottest with his messy black hair, sea green eyes and he was incredibly mysterious as well. As soon as Jackson came to this school, he became swim-team captain. How did that even happen? 

Literally every hot asked Jackson out, but he said 'no' or 'I like someone else'.

 Well, not every hot girl asked him out. There was Annabeth Chase. She was a total nerd back in middle school. But in high school, damn! Annabeth's long blond hair down to her back, and she had intimidating grey eyes. Her body also wasn't lacking in any way.

Annabeth was the most popular girl, so technically she would go out with the most popular guy, I hate to say it, but it's Jackass [Jackson] But in this case it was good for me. Annabeth mostly never went out with anybody, so I figured she was in love with me.

I was fiddling around my locker, when Annabeth came rushing into the hallway. She was unusually late. Normally she was super early. 

Damn, the girl looked hot. Annabeth was wearing shorts that showed off her sweet ass [can't believe I wrote that] and a purple t-shirt.

I sauntered over to her and leaned against the locker. I said, "Heyyyy baby."

Annabeth glared at me and she grumbled, "What the hell do you want, Dickinson?" Oooookay. I expected her to jump into my arms and kiss me, but whatever.

"I want you, baby." I said. 

Annabeth's eyes flared with fury, "Don't call me baby. And get lost."

I still wasn't deterred, "Oooh, playing hard to get."

"Shut up, and get lost. Take a hint, dude, I don't like you." Annabeth said.

"Well, you won't after this." I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the lockers. I kissed her hard.

I felt Annabeth struggling against me and trying to scream. But it wasn't like I was harming her or anything. I was just making out with the love of my life.

Ouch. Annabeth kicked me in the shin. I mean, it hurt bad, but I was still a football player. A girl couldn't fight me [Artemis will kill you].