Dream come true

I have always daydreamed about that day my best friend and I will go on a vacay, I tell her "girl you better don't think of getting married anytime soon because you and I are going to travel to an island in Maldives one day, we will walk naked on the beach and hunt for handsome hot guys to have one night stand with"and she says "you are crazy, I am getting married in December"and we both laugh it off.

Limah has always been a traditional girl and she also believes in traditional stuff but mind you she is very open minded, we attend night parties together, hang out with boys, and talk about all sort of intimate stuff but that does not make her forget about her religious ethics, you can never see Limah without her hijab and she always dresses modest despite the fact that I always try to convince her to loosen up a bit cause I was sick of seeing her in those baggy skirts and the traditional attire she is always putting on.

She wears all that because she's blessed, you know, fat ass coupled with big hips and don't even get me started with her massive boobs and tiny waist. Trust me If figure eight was a person then that will be Limah cause God really moulded her well, you know that feeling when you see someone and be like "damn God really took his time to create this one" that is exactly what you'd say when you set your eyes on Limah.   Asides her shape, Limah has that golden Carmel skin with a perfect shaped oval face, beautiful brown eyes like that of my cat lizzy, cute pointed small nose with an impeccable lips, i mean she's so beautiful, Beyoncé could Never!!!

Well I am a babe too you know, tall brown skin curvy and beautiful.

Hell yeah!

I know I am beautiful, especially my smile, people always compliment my white teeth and my thick brows. Have you ever heard of that phrase "fine girl no make up" yeah, that is me!.
I am not fat nor thin, i always wish I had hips to compliment my fat ass, aside that I am a girl to die for, all thanks to Ma I look exactly like her.

I met Limah in high school, she was this really chubby girl, I have never seen anyone like that in my life, that day, I couldn't stop staring at her, her cheeks were so big that they were almost covering her eyes. She smiled to me and said "hi" she looked so beautiful, that was the first time we spoke to each other , we were both assigned to the same dorm, she was too nice, I remember how I use to trick her into doing my laundry cause I am too lazy to do it myself. I didn't have to miss home too much cause I had her around, she's my baby girl for life. Mind you, she lost all those weight,my girl sexy now!

Limah had just written her medical board exam, that exam had always been her worst fear cause of the stories she heard about how people failed a lot and also coupled with the fact that she had written the exam before and she's didn't make it so passing the exam this time was really a big deal for the both of us. I heard my phone ringing, I checked the caller and it was my best friend.

"Hey girl, whats up?" I said as I answered the phone

"Dina, the results are out" she said on the other end

At this point, my heart was racing but I tried to keep my cool

"Ok, how is it"? I asked trying to be as calm as possible

"I made it, I passed" she screamed so loud in my ears and me forgetting the fact that I was at work, I also screamed out loud.

"Yesssss, gosh I am so excited, congrats girl, you made it" I said still screaming.

I guess that scream was so loud cos it caught the attention of my boss

"Hey Dina is everything okay"?? He asked almost irritated

"Yes boss, I am just excited" I replied

"Keep it low then"

"Alright boss." I replied him with a big smile on my face, ignoring his almost irritated expression.