three

Bohemia was eating in the Great Hall as soon as it opened

Bohemia was eating in the Great Hall as soon as it opened. She was an early riser, always being the first student there for breakfast. She was enjoying a chocolate muffin with a book open in front of her when someone decided to sit in front of her. There were loads of empty seats on the bench.

"You know, it took me a lot of asking around to find you."

Oliver wasn't lying when he told her that. Almost everyone he asked had no clue who she was. He got lucky by the twenty-fifth student he asked because it was a seventh year who shared a class with her who vaguely remembered her as the girl who always sat alone in the corner.

Bohemia looked up from her book. "What do you want?"

"You're Bohemia Midford, right?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered. "What do you want?"

"I want you to sign my broom," he demanded.

"Why would I?" she asked.

"You're a Gryffindor," he pointed out.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm well-aware. I've worn this bloody red uniform for the past seven years. Would you like to point out anything else?"

"I thought you'd be nicer."

"Guess the answer to my question is yes," she muttered.

"Sign my broom," he repeated.

"I don't even like quidditch, so no, I won't sign your broom." She huffed, closing her book and grabbing her half-finished muffin before walking away.

Oliver scrambled after her. "Wait! What do you mean you don't like quidditch, lassie?"

As he caught up with her, she narrowed her eyes at him before biting off a chunk of her muffin. She chewed it in silence and Oliver watched her curiously as she swallowed it.

"First, I'm not your lassie. Second, I don't like quidditch. Are you deaf?"

"No, I'm not," he retorted. "But how can you not like quidditch?"

"Easy. I like staying inside and reading," she answered, waving her book in front of his face. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be heading to class early."

She briskly walked away from him, muttering under her breath about stupid boys. Oliver stood in the middle of the corridor, completely dumbfounded by the rude girl.