Book 2 ~ the begining

20 years later.
It had passed by in the blink of an eye in mirkwood. It left like 20 minutes, not 20 years. So after all these years and helke still close to the kings's side he felt no need to worry about fayla's threat and had forgotten about it since. Neither himself nor helke had changed a bit. Helke still had her love for animals and childish nature whilst the king was (most of the time) coolheaded and loving towards the iceling. What the king didn't know was that fayla had not forgotten, she had spent the last 20 years scheming and getting her plan together, each little thing perfectly in place. He had been so hard to track down, but he was a traveler so she supposed he would be. His eyes sparked and brightened when fayla told him of the iceling of mirkwood and agreed to take good care of helke.
Fayla stood from being sat on a rock for so long, her old bones clicking as she rose. She no longer looked as young as she once did, some grey hairs had began to appear in his hair but she covered them with magic to conceal them. She clicked each of her long milky fingers as she walked out of her cave and into the summer air. Summer, just the right time. When icelings were at their weakest.
Her dark raven flew down onto her ripe shoulder as she stormed out of her cave, her black cloak billowing behind her. She was setting her plan in motion and no one could stop her, not even the king.....