[36]

"Why are you guys here?"

Today was the day Eunwoo and M/n were going to the first location for their photoshoot. The advice his friends gave him was thrown out of the window since he stayed up thinking of ways to tell Eunwoo. He didn't want the boy to upset, it would only mane M/n feel bad.

"It's a group project! It'll be fun!" One of Eunwoo's classmates cheered, linking her arms around M/n.

Quickly, M/n slid his arm out of her grip and gave Eunwoo an apologetic smile. "Woo, I was going to tell you...it just slipped my mind." M/n sighed as Eunwoo simply nodded at him and told everyone he was ready for the project.

Since there were two other groups, each photographer was going to be able to take pictures of the three different models to see which style fit the best.

Eunwoo was currently working with Haru, a sophomore who was able to get into a higher class due to her college credits. She was a good photographer , but Eunwoo disliked everything Haru did whenever she instructed him to try a different pose. Without even noticing, Eunwoo let out a quiet sigh as Haru looked through the pictures she's taken so far.

M/n, on the other hand, was enjoying his time with a freshman model, Taeri. Their laughter could be heard as they moved close together to look at the pictures.

"This is the worst day ever." Eunwoo mumbled as Haru instructed him to another pose.

The photoshoot lasted for almost two hours before they called for a lunch break. M/n was still talking to Taeri and it did nothing but make Eunwoo mad. M/n's his photographer, and yet Taeri is stealing him.

Sitting on a bench, Eunwoo watched M/n talk to the freshman as smiled and laughter were exchanged. By the time M/n began walking over to Eunwoo, the frown on the model's face only grew as he noticed the energy drink in his hand.

"Don't be mad." M/n frowned, cupping Eunwoo's face into hands. They never really shared a close moment, but M/n would do anything to not see Eunwoo upset.

"She's going to steal you from me." Eunwoo mumbled while looking at M/n. His brown eyes sparkled with sadness, making it hard for M/n to give up on the project so Eunwoo could be happy.

"Taeri's not as pretty as you," smiling at the model, "and plus, you're the only one I like." M/n looked away, trying his best not to let Eunwoo see the obvious blush on his cheeks.

With that sentence, Eunwoo was able to push past his jealousy and focus on his photographer.

"C-Can we go on a date after this?"

____________
:)) sorry for disappearing lol