Chapter 63

Third person POV

Another threat letter huh? Hanji thought to herself as she walked alone in the hallways in the middle of the night. If it's Erwin's plan, then he knows what he's doing.

She untied her messy hair as she stepped inside her office, taking a seat for the first time in awhile after days of never ending workloads in the laboratory.

She slouched helplessly on her desk, knocking over a small vial, bringing her back to her senses.

Hanji's eyes lazily travelled to the knocked down vial. Her eyes widened to full energy as she took it carefully.

"I didn't remember having this," she mumbled, scanning the object containg red liquid with such interest in her eyes. "It's blood. . ." She gave every part of it a closer look, ". . .must be titan blood! Ooh! I need to head back to the lab--"

Her finger felt a paper-like material under the vial. It really was a paper, folded many times until it's small enough to fit the bottom of the vial.

Hanji took it, slowly unfolding the paper until she saw words. Then she read it, her interest kicking in word by word.

Hanji, transfer my blood to a syringe and go to Ragako Village. Bring Conny Springer and find that titan. Inject the syringe to it and wait for something to happen, you might want to write this for your experiments. Don't get too excited, but I hope this goes well.

Tell Levi I'm fine, he of all people should know that. . .I can't tell you where I am right now, but I'll come through, I have someone to relay my messages to the corps.

-G.

Hanji's hands shook, pupils dilated as she slowly lowered the letter, gripping the vial tighter in her hands. "G-Gwen is alright. . .Gwen is alright!"

She ran directly outside with loud footsteps, not minding about the sleeping cadets and rushed for Erwin's and Levi's office.

---

"If everything in the book says it's true. . ." Gwen mumbled, looking at the ceiling. She pictured in her mind the first ability the book discussed about her titan.

Unlimited blood flows through the body once a person inherits the Sovereign Titan's power. Given the privilege to use it's blood for good purposes. . .

. . .a blood from the Sovereign Titan is all it needs for a titan to return back to its human form.

Once a titan has the Sovereign Titan's blood flowing through them, it creates a connection - a telepathic communication.
The inheritor can communicate with any titan that has it's blood.

But--

Gwen opened her eyes upon remembering the torn page.

I hope it works.

She turned to the guard that took Kinn's place as Kinn lied he had an errand for Kenny, instead he delivered a letter to the scouts for Gwen.

Gwen was restless until Kinn came back, standing in his usual spot again. Telling her he had successfully delivered the message.

"Hey Kinn," Gwen whispered, "24 hours will be over soon, stick to the plan alright?"

"What does this Captain Levi looks like again?" He asked.