Detective Zane

Jay has logged on
Jay: heyooo!!!!
Kai: hi Jay.
Zane: I logged onto the chat room. And gazed at the previous messages that had been sent by my friends.....
Nya: what's up with Zane?
Pixal: ugghh! He's doing that detective thing again.
Lloyd: detective thing?
Pixal: while you guys were in Prime Empire, me and Zane tried to find Milton Dyer and Zane decided to put on a hat and drench coat whilst narrating his every thought in a silly voice!
Zane: based on what she said, anyone could guess that she hated it when I did this. But I know that she secretly loves it.
Pixal: I DO NOT!!! 😡😡😡😡
Cole: this is a first for me. I don't think I've ever seen Pix be mad at Zane.
Kai: I don't think I see why you would be mad at him.
Pixal: it is literally the most annoying thing he has ever done.
Zane: she lied
Pixal: shut the f*ck up.
Nya: woooooow. Pix is pissed. She NEVER swears.
Pixal: do you see my point now??
Everyone: nope.
Pixal: ehhhruugg!!!!
Jay: Tf was that noise?
Pixal: idk I was improvising.
Kai: poorly.
Zane: so I just stayed here and watch. Because I felt like I had nothing left to contribute to this conversation.
Pixal: you can contribute by never ever talking on here again as long as you are detective Zane.
Zane: in other words, she couldn't resist my detective charm.
Pixal: THAT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I AM SAYING!!!!!!
Kai: have you considered that maybe he's doing this because he's trying to impress you?
Pixal: of course not!! Why, in anyway, would I find this impressive or attractive?!?
Kai: 🤷‍♂️
Pixal: wait a minute.
Nya: what is it?
Pixal: Kai, did you set Zane up to this?
Kai: uhhhh....
Zane: I could see we had been figured out. I decided to lie in hopes it would work.
Zane: no. He did not set me up to it.
Pixal: unbelievable.
Pixal has logged off
Kai: well that went well.
Zane: the plan had failed. I guess what Kai has said really wasn't helpful at all....
Jay: holy crap Zane!! STFU!!!
Zane: no....
Zane has logged off
Everyone has logged off