Chapter 1

Harry's pov

''Hey we should play spin the bottle, but you don't need to kiss on the lips it can just be a cheek kiss'' Niall suggested '' I mean why the hell not, what do we have to lose'' Liam replied. '' I'll go first'' Niall says whilst taking an empty coke bottle off the. Niall spins the bottle and it lands on Liam, they both look at each other and then Niall gives Liam a quick peck on Liam's cheek, after that they both laugh for a bit, then Liam spins the bottle and it lands on me. We do the same thing, look at each other for a bit and Liam peck's my cheek and we all laugh. Then it's my turn to spin the bottle, and god I hope it doesn't land on Louis. A small bit of me wants it to land on him, but then the other part of me doesn't. The bottle stops spinning and it lands on Louis. Fuck. I looked up at Niall first, who's face couldn't be seen by Louis. Niall was smiling a bit at me and nodding his head towards Louis, and pointing at his own lips, as if telling me to kiss him on the lips. When I finally look at Louis, he is just kinda staring at me, I don't know why, well actually it was because I needed to give him a kiss. I lean in a bit ''is it ok if I kiss you on the lips?'' I ask nervously. He nods his head a bit, I'm taking that as a yes. I lean in to kiss him, when our lips touch they fit together perfectly, it's like they are two puzzle pieces made for each other. We kiss for a couple of minutes, I'm kissing with as much passion I can muster up, and I feel him doing the same. When we finally separate from each, I try to hide my smile and the redness on my cheeks, whilst Louis just kinda looks confused. ''I need to go use the bathroom'' Louis says quickly and stands up and leaves. I can't help but think he didn't like the kiss, but the thing is I loved the kiss, and it made my crush grow even bigger, I mean who wouldn't want to kiss Louis fucking Tomlinson. Liam left a bit after Louis did, probably to check on him. Once Liam was a good distance away Niall came over to me. ''So... how was it, you looked like a giddy mess after the kiss for sure'' Niall said jokingly, I gave him a small smile. ''I really liked it, and it felt like we fit together really well, like when our lips met it felt like they were meant to be together''. Niall looked at me with a big smile on his face, ''but I'm nervous he didn't feel the same way, you see how he basically ran away from me'' I continued. Niall kinda looked at me for a second and then gave one of his famous hugs to cheer me up, it worked for a bit but then I for some reason started to cry, Niall just rocked me back and forth for a moment ''everything is going to be ok, shh calm down calm down'' he said. Once I stopped crying he didn't let go for a moment, but after a couple of seconds he finally let me go.

Louis' pov

What am I doing, why did I like the kiss. What am I going to do, I have a lovely girlfriend whom I love, very much. But that kiss oh god, why is he such a good kisser, actually doesn't surprise me since he is good at everything he does. Why am I thinking about him so much? Whilst I was in the bathroom I heard someone coming, I opened the door to check who it was, luckily it was just Liam. I'm guessing he came to check on me, cause he's that kind of friend. ''Mate are you alright?'' he asked with a worried look on his face ''I'm not sure.'' I replied, which made him look even more worried. ''What's up?'' Liam looked me straight in the eye while asking the question ''I don't know, I felt a weird feeling whilst kissing Harry, like butterflies or something, the kiss felt different from my kisses with Ava, and like it felt like we were made for each other me and Harry, it's weird and I'm confused.'' Liam looked at me for a second, looked like he was taking in what I just said '' I don't know what to say, one thing I'll tell you is that you too looked great together, like you and Ava look good together but you and Harry were on a completely different level.'' just when I was about open my mouth Liam continued ''also I saw Harry looking all giddy after the kiss, he was trying to hide it, not doing that good of a job of it, but obviously didn't notice.'' ''what?! he liked the kiss?'' I quickly whispered so that if someone happened to walk by they wouldn't hear. ''Well I don't know for sure, but I don't think he hated it ask Niall if you really want know.'' Yes of course Nialler would know since he is Harry's best friend, he would tell him. ''I'll pull him to the side and ask him once we go back over there''.