Chapter 30 the final

Louis' pov
It's been five years since we had Payton. The band decided to go on a hiatus, but it's been going on for five years and we don't know when we are coming back. All of us have put out our own solo music. Harry has put out two albums, so has Niall. Liam and I have both put out one.

Me and Payton are watching a movie while Harry is at an interview for his newest single Golden.

"Dad" Payton  asked me, "what is it darling?" I asked, sitting down on the couch and patting my lap for her to come and sit on it. "What's a soulmate" she asked, sitting on my lap looking up at me. "It's a" I trail off for a moment before continuing "well it's like a best friend but more" I trail off again. "It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else" as I say it my eyes start to glass up. "Is daddy your soulmate dad" she asks looking up at me with her big green eyes, even though she isn't our biological daughter she looks just like Harry. "Yes he is, he is the love of my life" I say with a tear coming down my cheek, she wipes it away putting a smile on my face

Me and her sit and finish watching the movie waiting for Harry to come home. I hear the door open, and we both look to the direction of the front door. "I'm home" Harry says as he comes in and closes the door. "Daddy your home" Payton says as she jumps up off the couch and runs into his arms. He picks her up and spins her around. "How's my birthday girl" he asks her with his signature big smile and dimples. "I'm good, when are the boys coming" she asks with the same smile as her dad.

We were throwing a birthday party for her. We were inviting of course Niall, Hailee and Noah. And Liam and Zayn. We also invited Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton, who also happens to be married to Gemma Harry's sister. Ashton is Payton's favorite human ever, other than her parents of course. But he is family so we spent a lot of time with him and Gemma. We of course also invited all of the family.

"They'll be here in fifteen minutes" I say as I go over to them. I greet Harry with a kiss, "hi babe, missed you" so say to him. "Missed you too" he says back with a smile. "Disgusting" Payton says from Harry's arms. Me and Harry both laugh, "it's not disgusting, it's love" I sass to my own daughter. "It's sappy," she sasses back. "Well played love, you've been spending too much time at the Horan household" I say to her. Niall always called me and Harry sappy, but it never really bothered me, but when it did, he was in trouble.

"We are here" Ashton announces as he and Gemma walk in. "Ashy" Payton calls out running towards him. He opens his arms wide and picks her up into a hug. "Pay happy birthday from your favorite uncle," he says with a smile. "You're her only uncle" Harry calls out as he goes and greets his sister. "What about us?" Niall asks as he all of the sudden walks into the house with Liam, Hailee, Noah and Zayn. "Yeah what about them" I chime into the conversation. "Well, fuck" he says rubbing his head, "language Styles" I say slapping the back of his head, "I'm a Styles-Tomlinson not just a Styles" he pouts at me, "of course you are" I say kissing his pout away. "Sap" Niall calls out from the door, "sap masters" Payton says from Ashton's arms. "Excuse you missy I'm the sass master not the sap master" I sass at her. "I'm taking the title of sass master so you are the sap master Tommo" Ashton says, getting a giggle from Payton.

"Time to blow out the candles" Harry calls out bringing in the birthday cake.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Payton, happy birthday to you" we all sang to her. She blew out her candles. "What did you wish for" Harry asks her, "not gonna tell you otherwise it won't come true" she says crossing her arms. "That's my girl" Ashton says, giving her a high five. "Our girl" Harry says now crossing his arms. "Like father like daughter" Niall says pointing out that both of them crossed their arms. "Yep" I say with a chuckle.

After a couple more hours we thank everyone for coming and they all leave. "Did you have fun Payton" Harry asks as we both walk over to where she was playing with all the toys she had just gotten. "So much fun" she says as she kicks a football towards me that Niall has gotten her. "Good girl, we are gonna make you a pro footballer" I say to her as I pass the ball towards her. "My two footie stars," Harry says from the couch. "Now get over here we are watching another movie" he says taking the remote and patting the spots next to him. Me and Payton look at each other nod and jump onto him. "I hate that I love you too much," he says from underneath us. "We love you too."

A/N: final chapter of call you mine. I hope you enjoyed the story. I had so much fun writing it, so I hope you had fun reading it. Now don't worry I have started writing another fic that you can see from my profile called "do I know you" so make sure to check it out, also I'm planning on starting a third one, it won't have anything to do with one direction or Larry. Thanks again for all the support on this.