Chapter 11

Hailee's pov

I'm going on stage in ten minutes, I'm so nervous but I'm less nervous always when Niall is around, he calms me down. ''Babe your going to do great, I promise'' he says while walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me, and put my head on his chest, to that he kisses my head, ''thank you'' I say into his chest ''I love you'' I say softly ''I love you too'' he says softly to me squishing me tighter. We stayed there for a little while, it felt like Niall and I were the only two people in the world at that moment, but our little bubble was broken when someone from the crew came over to tell us that I needed to be on stage in five minutes. Niall lets me go, but takes my hand and we walk over where the other boys were next to the stage. When we get there Harry walks over to me and hugs me, not caring that my hand was still holding on to Niall ''auch man you're breaking my hand'' Niall says to Harry ''sorry'' he says but then looks down at me ''you are going to do great Hails'' he says looking into my eyes with a sweet smile on his lips. ''Thank you Haz'' I say back to him, at this point Niall had let go oh my hand to go talk to Louis, Liam and Zayn, I see from the corner of my Niall whispering them something, and they nod while looking over at me, I give them a smile and they smile back but look quickly back at Niall. When Harry finally lets go he gives me a sweet smile and walks away and over to the other boys. Niall walks back over to me smiling ''what are you smiling for?'' I ask as he comes to give me yet another hug ''just can't wait to see you on stage love'' he says as he squeezes me tight. ''One minute till you have to be on stage'' a member of staff comes to tell me, and in those words Niall gives me a kiss and lets go ''you are going to be great'' he says before I'm ushered into the wings. ''Ready?'' a crew member asked me ''as ready as I'll ever be'' I say giving them a smile, I look back to see Niall giving me a thumbs up and a big smile from ear to ear, I give him a smile back, maybe not as big as his since no one can smile as big as Niall.

When I walk on stage the lights are still off, and when I get to the middle of the stage the intro to ''Love Myself'' starts playing. ''When I get chills at night, I feel it deep inside. Without you, yeah. Know how to satisfy, keepin' that tempo right. Without you, yeah.'' as I start singing the first verse the lights turn on, and the crowd screams, the screams put a smile on my face and when I look to my left I see the boys in the wings dancing to the music. ''Pictures in my mind on replay I'm gonna touch the pain away. I know how to scream my own name. Scream my name'' I continue with pre chorus, I point the mic to the crowd to sing the next line ''I love me!'' the crowd screams. ''Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else. Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else.'' I continue, then I point the mic back to the crowd ''I love me!'' they scream even louder than last time ''Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else. Anytime, day or night'' I continue the chorus and once again point the mic to the crowd ''I love me!'' while the crowd sings I look over to the boys again, they see me look over ''your doing great'' Niall mouths to me, and then he continues dancing ''Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else. Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else'' I sing while looking back at the crowd ''I love me!'' ''Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else Anytime that I like'' ''I love me!'' I sing the last lines of the chorus. ''I love me!'' I sing the last line of the song, then it's time to introduce the boys ''now what you came here for, I'm pleased to introduce my very good friends ONE DIRECTION!'' I shout into the mic and the crowd goes crazy, the boys run our Niall comes to give me a hug ''you did so good honey'' he says to me ''thank you, now go smash it'' I say letting go of the hug and run of stage to Zayn so that we can watch our boys perform. ''You did so good Hailee'' Zayn says to me, catching me into a hug when I run over to him ''thank you''.

Harry's pov

The intro to ''best song ever'' starts playing, and the crowd goes crazy ''maybe it's the way she walks'' I sing the first line of the song ''straight into my heart and stole it''I continue ''through the doors and past the guards, just like he already owned it'' I sing and wink at Louis at my lyric change, he gives me a smile in return. Liam continues the song ''I said, ''can you give it back to me?'', she said ''never in your wildest dreams'' he finished the pre chorus. ''And we danced all night to the best song ever, we knew every line now I can't remember, how it goes but I know that I won't forget her, 'cause we danced all night to the best song ever, I think it went oh, oh, oh, I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it goes'' we sang all together the chorus. Liam started singing the next verse ''said her name was Georgia Rose, and her daddy was a dentist'' '' said I had a dirty mouth'' ''I got a dirty mouth'' Niall comes in with his line, ''but she kissed me like she meant it'' I finish my lyric and point at Niall to sing next ''I said ''can I take you home with me'', she said ''never in your wildest dreams.'' We sing the chorus on more time then it's time for Louis solo ''You know, I know, you know I'll remember you And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced, how we danced'' he sang beautifully ''1,2- 1,2,3'' I yell into the mic, and we sing the chorus on more time, and we finish the song. ''Hello London!'' I shout into the mic, ''how is everyone on this lovely night'' Liam asks the crowd, they scream ''I'm gonna take that as a yes'' he says. ''The next song we are going to sing is a slower song, so Niall grab your guitar and get ready for little things'' Louis says walking over to Niall. ''Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be, and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me'' I sing the first part of the first verse ''I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes, when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, but I'll love them endlessly'' Liam sings the next part of the first verse. Me and Liam sing the verse together before Louis starts the second verse, ''you can't go to bed without a cup of tea, maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep, and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, though it makes no sense to me'' he finishes his lyrics and looks over at me with a little small on his face ''I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me'' I sing my lyrics looking at him the whole time. ''I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to I'm in love with Lou and all his little things'' I sing the chorus with a lyric change in it looking at Louis when I sing the last part, his face looks shocked at the words, maybe he was just surprised that I would say it the first time in front of a sold out O2. ''You never love yourself half as much as I love you, and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to, if I let you know, I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like, YOU SING!'' Niall says into the mic ''I love you, oh'' the crowd sings back. We sing the chorus one more time and finish the song.

We sing our last song before leaving the stage. After we are off the stage and our way to the bus, to leave as soon as possible so that we don't get mobbed by fans, I feel a arm grab my arm ''Haz wait'' I hear Louis say from behind me, ''you guys go ahead we'll be there soon'' I say to the other's before turning around to Louis, knowing exactly what he wants to talk about. ''Did you mean it?'' he asks looking up at me, ''what do you mean?'' I ask playing dumb ''that you love me'' he says looking me staright into my eyes ''I did mean it'' I ask looking in his eyes not breaking eye contact even when a crew member bumped into me trying to go around us, since we were standing in the middle of the hallway. ''Oh good'' he says breaking eye contact and looking at the floor ''I love you Louis Tomlinson'' I say to him, he looks up with a smile on his face ''I love you too Harry Styles'' he says to me, I pick him up and twearl him around. ''We better get on the bus, the other's are waiting for us'' I say after putting him down, he takes my hand ''yeah we better'' he says and we start walking to the bus hand in hand.

When we got on the bus, all of the other's looked at us ''what took you so long'' Niall is the first one to speak, ''we said our first I love you's'' I say letting go Louis' hand and instead putting it around his waist. ''Congrats guys'' Hailee says from Niall's lap, ''yeah congrats, also nice touch Harold to add it to little things'' Liam says giving me a smile, I give a little chuckle ''yeah nice way to say it for the first time'' Louis chimes in.

We were all absolutely wrecked after the show, so we didn't stay up long. ''Goodnight everyone'' Niall says picking up a sleeping Hailee to bring her to bed, ''yeah goodnight, we better go to bed also'' I say to Louis ''but this time you have to carry me'' I say to him, ''sure why not'' he says picking me up straight away. We get to my bunk, since the bunks are too small for two people everyone has their own ''sleep in my bunk tonight, please'' I say to him as he sets me down ''Haz I would, but they are too small'' he says, and to that a give him a pouty face, ''but Lou, I want to cuddle'' I say still pouting ''I guess if we cuddle we can fit'' he says giving in. I jump in first, and he jumps in after me. I face the wall knowing that he was going to spoon me, and so that he could big spoon. ''Goodnight Lou'' I say to him as he wraps his hands around me ''goodnight Haz'' he says giving a kiss on my back ''I love you'' I say to him ''I love you too.''