Chapter 21

Louis' pov

I wake up with Harry in my arms. I look down at him sleeping peacefully in my arms. After a moment of looking at him a hear a phone ringing down stairs. I try to slip my hand from under the giant without waking him up. I get my hand from under him and tip toe out of the room without waking him, I try to open the door very quietly since it's a very loud door. I get out without waking him up, I then walk down the stairs to the living room to see Harry's phone ringing. I go and see who it is, and to my surprise it's Niall calling at this time in the morning not possible. He always sleeps in on saturday. I let the phone ring a couple of times, until it stops. When the ringing stops I see Harry's wallpaper and I see a picture he took of me ages ago, I can't believe he still has that as his wallpaper. He took it on our flight from Ireland to I don't even remember anymore.

Harry's wallpaper 

I pick up the phone to see the picture closer and it starts to ring again

I pick up the phone to see the picture closer and it starts to ring again. I decided to pick up the phone almost immediately after the first ring. ''Harry where are you'' Niall says in a worried voice on the other line, ''hi Niall'' I say calmly into the phone. ''Louis, what are you doing with Haz' phone?'' I tense up when he calls Harry by that nickname. It's my nickname for him, he is my Haz. Maybe I get a little jealous about it, but I don't want anyone else calling him theirs, he is my baby, he is my world, he is my home. ''He slept here last night, why would you care where he is, and how do you know he isn't there, isn't he staying at his own place'' I ask with confusion clear in my tone of voice. ''No he hasn't, he was going to crash at mine and Hailee's since he couldn't take it to go back to his place, you know he hasn't been back to his place since you two broke up'' I'm shocked with this information that I'm getting. ''Why hasn't he been back?'' I ask, wanting to know the reason, 'cause I don't think I'll get to know from Harry anytime soon. ''He said something like it didn't feel like home ever since you broke up'' he says. It takes a second for me to process the fact that Harry couldn't go to his ''home'' because I wasn't with him. I took a seat on the couch, ''so he didn't tell you I called him last night and that he was coming over'' I ask wanting to know, ''no. Why did you call him anyways'' he asks, that's the question I didn't want him to ask, I don't want to sound so, so I don't know. ''I called him last night drunk, and saying that I missed him. He was worried that I would do something stubid while drunk so he came over'' I said leaving out the part that we made up, kissed and spooned. He doesn't need to know every detail. ''Ok, just tell him I called, and tell him to come and pick up his stuff if he is going to crash with you or go home'' he says before ending the call. ''Who was that'' I hear Harry whisper in my ear in his husky morning voice, wrapping his arms around my waist. ''Just Niall wondering where you were, also nice wallpaper'' I say, turning around in his grip with a smirk on my face and to see his cheeks starting to blush. ''Don't worry I told him you were here, no details'' I say giving a peck on his nose, ''oh ok'' he says looking down at the ground. ''Hey, why haven't you been at your own house, instead crashing with Niall'' I ask, already knowing the answer just wanting to hear it from him why he hasn't been at his own house. ''I just didn't want to be there. There were too many memories of us and you, and I couldn't take it. Everytime I thought of the memories I broke down. That's why I decided to spend our free time in LA, away from everything, away from everything that reminded me of you'' he pours everything out being seemingly completely honest, more honest than I expected. We stand there quietly, until I see a tear come down his face. ''Haz what's wrong'' I ask while wiping the tear away with my thumb ''I just don't want to mess things up between us again'' he says in a shaky tone with more tears coming down. ''You won't'' I say cupping his face in my hands ''the real reason I ended things last time was because I was scared'' he says looking directly in my eyes, ''scared of what'' I ask him, not sure what he would be scared of. ''Of us moving too fast into everything, I was scared of committing to you'' he says now completely broken down in my arms. I put my arms under him to support his weight and carry him over to the coach, with no difficulty because to me Harry is light as a feather, I can't carry anything or anyone else except for my baby. Once we get to the coach I sit down first and then hold him in my lap as tight as I can, rubbing circles on his lower back what always calms him down. ''It's ok to be scared Haz, I was scared too that's why I got piss drunk in toronto and didn't come home that night'' I say and he lifts up his head to look at me with his puffy red eyes, it makes a tear roll down my face to see Harry like this it makes me sad. He sees the tear and wipes it away, putting a small smile on my face, which seems to have put a smile on his face also. ''Everything will be alright, ok love'' I say taking his face once again in my hands, he nods. He then smiles which makes my smile grow even bigger. ''I love you'' I say pressing my forehead against his, ''I love you too''

After a little while we decide that we should go and get Harry's stuff from Niall's and move it to his place. ''We need to take your car, since I walked here last night'' he says waiting at the door for me, ''okie dokie. Now where are we moving your stuff to, do you want to live here for a while or do you want to go back to your place'' I ask hoping he would choose to move his stuff to my place. We had planned on moving in together after the tour ended, but instead we broke up, so we didn't. ''If it's ok with you I'd like to move my stuff here, but if you don't wan-'' he starts saying before I cut him off by jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist ''I'd love for you to move your stuff here'' I say and he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer and kisses me passionately. After a bit he puts me down, and I walk over to grab my keys off the hall table, and we walk out of the door, not before he puts his hand in mine. Once we are in the car I start it up, and we drive five minutes to Niall's house.

We get to Niall's new house. ''Why did Niall and Hailee need a bigger house, they already had one that had enough space for the two of them'' I say as I'm opening Harry's door to let him out of the car, ''Niall and Hailee will explain it when we get in'' he says before walking up to the door and knocking. ''Hi Har-'' Niall starts to say stopping when he sees me holding Harry's hand. ''Hi Louis'' Hailee says walking behind Niall, who is still looking shocked. ''Hi Hailee, and Niall'' I say hiding a bit behind Harry. ''What, when how'' is all Niall can seem to muster out, me, Harry and Hailee laugh. ''Hailee would you like to tell Louis why you two got a bigger house'' Harry says, giving Hailee a big smile, clearly excited about something. ''Well... Niall and I are expecting'' she says as she rubs her stomach, her fiance still looking shocked, ''omg congratulations'' I say as I go and give her a hug, but the weird thing was Harry didn't let go of my hand even though he usually does, he is never this clingy. I brush it off, instead go in front Niall and have a staring competition with his frozen face. After a bit of staring he finally snaps out of it and gives me a big hug crushing all my bones ''finally you two are back together'' he says letting go of me and going to give Harry a hug, me and Hailee just laugh at Niall's enthusiasm on us getting back together. ''Well congrats on getting pregnant'' I say to her again, ''congrats on getting back to your home'' she says, and I can't help but look at Harry and smile. He is my home. I am home.