Chapter 1

DongHyuck sighted looking out the window, he didn't want to be there but he also didn't want to go home. He did not know which one was worse, and he also had detention that day for almost punching another student. His parents would have killed him, but now he just focused on the courtyard just outside the window of his class.
The ball rang and getting up he left the room, deciding to take his time to get to the detention class, after all he was already in trouble, and so anything else would have not changed it.
He walked in, and surprisingly the class was still empty, even if he was already late, no teacher was there but a guy sitting at the teacher desk, who raised his head as soon as he saw him walking in.
-What are you even doing sitting there?- asked DongHyuck leaving his back on one of the tables and sitting down, facing the other guy who just raised his shoulders.
-I'm in charge today- he said going back to his book.
-I'm leaving then- replied DongHyuck getting up, making the chair move.
-Don't even try- the other guy sternly said closing the book and leaving it in the desk, seeing DongHyuck walking towards him, stopping right in front.
-What are you gonna do about it? Huh?- challenged him DongHyuck raising an eyebrow, the other guy also standing and smiling annoyed.
-You dont wanna try me, okay? Now shut up and sit down if you don't wanna get in more troubles than you already are and come here to see me every day- the guy behind the desk brought his hand out, taking DongHyucks chin in his fingers and tightening his grip while speaking, trying his best to sound intimidating. DongHyuck took a few steps back, turning his face to the side, trying to think of something to say.
-You dont know anything- he spoke angrily, finally walking to sit down where he had left his bag.
-Whatever, it's not like I care. And I know enough to know why you are here and how annoying you are, huh Lee Donghyuck?-
-You dont even know me-
-Yea? Who do you think has to read all the reports about all the mess you make, me. So I know what you are up to...smoking in school property, threatening other students, responding to teachers and being a little brat, mmh, the list is really long-
-Stop it- interrupted DongHyuck not looking at the guy in front of him, taking out his phone to ignore the guy.
-No phone in here, maybe you should take out your books to study for your failing subjects- the guy got in front of DongHyuck, taking his phone from his hand startling him.
-Give it back-
-Nah, you have to wait until the hour is over- smiled the guy raising his eyebrows knowing he was annoying the younger.