Chapter 15

-Hi sissy!- joked someone behind DongHyuck, making him sight.
-Are you gonna ignore us, faggot?- continued another guy behind, taking his shoulder and making DongHyuck turn around, now facing the two guys.
-Let me be- he said moving the guys hand from him.
-What are you doing? Didn't you miss us?- spoke the same annoying guy who used to bother him all the time, bringing his hand to DongHyucks chin, making him look at the guys in front of him, now circling him.
-Whta are you guys doing?- asked another voice entering the circle, standing next to the jerk whose hand was still holding tightly on DongHyucks chin.
-We are having fun with the faggot- he laughed turning his head to see Mark next to him.
-Wanna join?- asked another one raising a brow, seeing Mark smirk. Mark was popular in school, everyone knew him and respected him, DongHyuck though he would have made them stop and told them to let him be, but seeing the smirk appearing on his face made his eyes water.
-I don't have time for him, and I don't wanna touch no faggot. I'm sure if I do he will think I like him, like he still has a crush on me. Pathetic- laughed Mark crossing his arms and looking up to DongHyuck who was being held against the locker. The other guys laughed too, and DongHyuck felt himself become weaker in front of them.
-Lets see this depressed faggot arms, you still cutting yourself, mm weak bitch?- spoke the guy in front of him taking DongHyucks hand and pulling his arm forward, unbuttoning his sleeve and rolling it back, exposing his skin. Mark stayed silent, wanting to see what the younger was actually hiding under those bandages he saw that day he went to his house, that now where not there. DongHyuck shut his eyes, he did not want to see their reactions in seeing his arm, the vertical cut he had done that time still recovering, held together by the stitches, and new cuts next to it, covering the scars.
Mark looked down, seeing the exposed arm, his words dying in his mouth, not being able to assimilate how someone could hurt themselves like that. The guy let his arm go, making fun of DongHyuck, who was now crying, still circled by the guys.
-The bell saved you, faggot, you got lucky today- spoke the guy leaving Donghyuck and walking away, everyone else soon following behind to go to their classes.
He dried his tears, noticing that Mark was still in front of him, an apologetic look on his face. He rolled down his sleeve, taking his bag from the floor, the silence now interrupted by Mark.
-DongHyuck, I'm sorry-
-I don't need your apology- he answered walking away in the hallway, Mark looking at him getting away, not knowing what to do.